His behaviour

Virat woke up making sure he doesn't disturb Rohit. Because he knew that the first thing Rohit would ask is about his behaviour last night, he himself dint know what or how to answer Rohit.

But he couldn't thank his bestie enough for being with him or else he was so broken that he would just jump of the roof top😥. He felt secure with Rohit because he knew that whatever happens his ro will always be with him, understand his unsaid words and respond to his turmoil.

He saw the time it was 5 in the morning. He knew mahibhai would hit the ground with the team by 6:30 as the match will start by 9.

He covered the duvet to ro but he heard rohit mumble something.

Rohit- I am there vi, you don't cry. I will beat him with my baattt and send him to heeelllll. You no cry vi

Virat just smiled and ruffled his hairs affectionately. His ro😍.

Later he freshed up and went to the ground. He saw the coach, support staff and Raghu bhiya talking about how the pitch was dry and that they need to improve it for good competitive cricket. As the first had finished in just 3 days. They wanted some competitive cricket on second test atleast!

Virat- Raghu bhiya

Raghu- ha cheeku

Virat- will you throw down for me

Raghu- why not?! Pad up

Virat went to the nets after a week and facing the ball he understood what he had Missed.
He missed playing it, he missed enjoying it, he missed himself staying away from it. But never again..

After 40mins of batting practice he went for running and fielding sessions for 40 mins.

Coach- aren't you tired yet virat

Virat- no yet sir

Coach- you don't know how happy I am on seeing you back to normal

Virat- I promise I won't disappoint you again sir

Coach- I know it my boy

Virat- coach help me with the slip catch and boundarie line catch.

Coach- you are brilliant at both virat

Virat- but I want to excellence it

Coach- ok then

They started practicing the catches.

Hotel,

Rohit moved in his sleep but don't find virat next to him. Panic stuck him, he checked everywhere but dint find him and what was more was that virat's phone was in the drawer.

Rohit- why the hell can't he carry his phone, when he can lift 25 kilo of Olympic bars can't he carry few grams of phone 🤦🏻‍♂️.
It's my fault, I saw his state last night. I should have woken up before him but f*** my sleep!
Maybe he is with mahi bhai

Rohit ran to mahibhai's room. It was open which meant that mahi bhai was awake.

Rohit- bhai

Mahi- ro, so early? Am I dreaming!!

Rohit- bhai I  wo vi roraha tha I don't know he is not here phone is here he is not

Mahi- ro kiddo calm down, come here sit down. Have some water and tell me what you want to say.

Rohit gulped down the glass in a go.

Rohit- *sobbing* bhai yesterday night vi was crying bitterly. I asked him about it he didn't tell me anything. And now he is missing, I searched him everywhere but he is not in hotel. Even his phone is here. I don't know what to do.

Mahi- cheeku nahi wo mere baat ka itna bura nahi maan saktha that he'll go away like this.

Rohit was sobbing so hard that he didn't quite hear whatever MS was talking.

Ash came in saying that the team bus has arrived.

Ash- what's wrong bhai? You seem worried?!

Mahi- nothing ash, tumne cheeku ko dekha?

Ash- virat, driver said he saw virat in the ground

Rohit- you mean he is ok, I mean he's fine

Ash- yes Rohit, virat is practicing

Rohit hugged ash kissing his cheeks, while ash rubbed his cheeks giving a disgusting look.

Mahi- thankgod, I was so scared

Ash- kyu kya huva?

Rohit- aree nothing we were just worried

Ash- ok then let's go

The team reached the ground.. Ms and Rohit got down as soon as the bus halt, they were dieing to meet there vi/cheeku.

They found him batting with the balling machine.

Coach- he is here from 5:15. He hasn't taken a minute of rest MS. It's so good to see him back to normal

Rohit- how can you let him practice for almost an hour and half continuously? We have the match today what if he ends up hurting himself.?

Coach- I tried telling him to rest for a while Rohit, but you know how stubborn he is don't you..

Virat walked to the machine switched it off, And sat down. He still hadn't noticed the team.

Vi you dumbo,duffer,idiot why can't you just inform before coming here? He heard rohit asking or better say yelling at him.

Virat- sorry ro, I didn't want to disturb you at 5in morning.

Rohit- ghade apna phone tho carry kiya kar. Pata hai me aur mahi bhai pareshan honge the

Virat looked at mahi bhai who was looking at him with equally concerned.

Virat- sorry ro.
And sorry captain, I should have informed someone but I thought not to disturb anyone so early in the morning.

Did he just call me captain and not bhai? Did I hurt him so badly that he doesn't even want to call me as bhai any more? The thought it self was breaking MS..

Vi called bhai as captain? Mahi bhai is quite with it? What the actual hell is happening here? Why isn't virat clinging to mahi bhai like usual?
I need to find out though Rohit switching on the Sherlock Holmes inside him.

Virat walked of the ground after meeting and greeting all the teammates in his usual cheerful manner making sure no one smell a rat..

___________________________________

So what do you think vi is up to?!

Will this misunderstanding create a temporary wall between Mahirat?!

Do tell me you liked the update.

And till I'm back,
Take care,
Lots of love
Parimala ❤️