6

Tutankhamun

I have been lectured all day and ----- "My Pharaoh, isn't it fair to say I told you that the girl doesn't want to marry you, look now, she ran away" Ay says "She did not run away, she was stolen" I state as I got up from my last meeting going to the guards "I need you to search the city, search all of Egypt, I want you to find her" I day and he bowed going to carry out my command "my Lord, searching for the girl will not help at al----" "SHE HAS A NAME!!!!!" I spat at him "Her name is Catori and you will address her as I say. And yes....." I say changing my tone "she is a gift from the Sun God Ra and I have accepted it, it's time for both of you to accept it" I spat as I saw my sister wife enter the room and walked out the marble floor.

I will find you Catori, I know you didn't run away, I just know it. I'll find you, whatever it takes.

Catori

I woke up to snoring and I saw I was asleep on Akhim's bare chest and he had his arms wrapped around me. He looks cute but what did last night wasn't! Which is the main reason I should be escaping here. I quietly and slowly slipped out his arms and thanked God he is a heavy sleeper! I quietly got out the bed and saw my dress on the wooden floor

Where the hell am I? Or right, he kidnapped me!

I quickly wore my long dress and tied it on the strings then held the helm if it to not slip when I run, I wore my sandals then tiptoed out the room, I got out the house which was a small wooden house and i saw I was in a desert and I started running for my life.

Half the day, I have been running and I'm so tired, the sun is burning me, my throat is drying every inch of every second, my stomach is growling for food and my heart is yearning for going back home. I don't know but I feel safe with Tutankhamun and right now he's not here which makes me feel in danger which is the main reason I refuse to stop running, I know Akhim is not behind me but I have a gut feeling if I ever stop, he'll get me and shove me back to that house so I ran, no matter how hungry, thirsty or how my feet hurt so badly, I ran...and I tripped on the process.

WHAT DID YOY EXPECT??? IT'S SAND!!!

I got up and carried on until my energy was drained out but I kept running, tears tricking down my eyes, sobs leaving my lips. I ran as the wind blew me back but I ran til it was at night and everything settled, I prayed I'd find at least water because my throat was so dry I could barely talk but none.

I ran as far my feet could carry me until I tripped and fell on the sand, I cried as I couldn't get up. My face was facing the stars as tears tricked down my face "I can't do it anymore" I croaked out "I can't" I cried. I just want to be home.

Suddenly I blacked out.....