15

Catori

Me and Ankhesenamun were doing the decorations of the Opet festival and I was so excited because Tutankhamun would finally be coming back from the hunt. I don't know when but I just know that he'll be coming. The smile on my face fades when I felt a gust inside me bolting "Are you okay?" Ankhesenamun asks and another pain hit me "It's too soon" I say. It's only 6 months. "Get the midwives" she ordered her handmaiden and she ran to get the midwives while she held me

"What about Tutankhamun?" I ask as I felt another pain and i winced "He'll come. Right now he's the least of our problems, we need to get you to your birthing chambers" she says.

"Catori, just breathe. That's all you need to focus on" she moves a strand of my hair and I am beyond terrified as I let out a cry of pain. I breath just like she taught me and I let out a cry again but an even louder one.

Tutankhamun

I felt the wind tingling on my face as I stood in my chariot while Lorus drove, my hair trailing off as the wind blew it "Ya!!" He shouts making the horse go even faster.

We arrived at the palace, I got off with the help of Lorus since I got hurt during the hunt on my leg. I just hope they won't take it bad. When we enter the palace, one of Ankhesenamun's handmaiden rushed around "why are you running around the palace?" I asked confused "the queen---" I didn't need to listen further as I ran...limped to the birthing chambers which they wouldn't let me in.

I heard Catori screaming in pain. Okay. I have to calm down. I paced around the hall worried. What if the baby doesn't make it like mine and Ankhesenamun's? What if I'm not fit to be a father? So many thought's rushed my mind 'Gods please be on our side's I folded my arms trying to stay on the positive side then I heard a loud wail.

I was let in and I saw Catori, holding a small bundle, her hair dangling wet and she looked tired. Ankhesenamun was next to her, admiring the bundle til I cleared my throat and instantly look up in sync smiling at me, I am a little bit scared "come meet your son, brother" Ankhesenamun smiled and I come, carefully sitting next to Catori.

I looked down, seeing a beautiful little boy..... similar to me. I blushed shakily running hand on his soft black locks "my son..." I kissed his forehead so softly. He was tan just like me and Catori, with black hair and deep brown eyes "isn't he adorable?" Asked Ankhesenamun "Indeed he is? What do you think Catori?" I ask turning to her as she had tears in her eyes "I'm a mom....." She sobbed out and I hugged her "You'll be a great mother, my love" I kissed her so genuinely

"How is my son?" I asked the midwive who helped Catori birth my son "He is very healthy and strong, my Lord" those words brought a smile to my face as I nodded for her to be dismissed and she left. I kissed Catori's forehead "thank you" tears brimming down my eyes as I bit my lip to hold my overwhelmed state right now.

"Is he here yet?!" Layla asks coming in the room with Jamilah and we whispered for to keep it down and she closed her mouth with her hand blushing. Ankhesenamun motioned for them to come over, the climbed the bed gently not to wake the sleeping infant "wow, he's so small" she giggles making all of us chuckles. Jamilah gasps "baby" she states "yes, that's right" Catori says and she claps her hands.

Catori

A few days past, I was let out my birthing chambers, I was sitting at the edge of the bed being taught to how to feed Kaizer because I don't want to see him in another woman's arms even though they suggest---- dang! I'm maturing these days.

"This feels so weird" I stated "What does, my love?" Asked Tutankhamun "having to birth a mini...you" I say awkwardly and he chuckles "well, looks like the Gods were in my side, seeing that I have better looks than you" he brags and I rolled my eyes as he sat next to me "do you want to hold him? You haven't held him since you got here" I say and he chuckles "what if I drop him?" I giggled "no you won't. I trust you" I say then carefully put Kaizer in his arms and he can't help but smile at the sleeping infant.

"He has your looks. So as Ankhesenamun" I say and he winced "is something wrong?" I asked confused "it's nothing. I'm fine" he forced a smile and i can see through his eyes he is not. "No, you are not" I stated then looks down at his leg that had a bandage "Tutankhamun, what happened to you?" I asked worried

"It was a hunt. It's not a big problem" he says "Yes it is!" I say then quickly closed my mouth and thankful I didn't wake Kaizer up. "Did you like twist your leg or something?" "It's nothing, my love" he says

"In history, you had a serious problem on your foot. Did you hurt yourself?" I ask sternly "I ......was just...I sped the Chariot" I confessed "Why on Ra would you do that?" I asked and he looks at me for a moment "is it weird I find you attractive when you are furious?" He asks and i rolled my eyes "boys" I stated and he chuckle "but are you okay?" I ask

"My love, you need not worry about me" he reassures "I must worry because I am the spirit sent to save your innocent soul" I say checking if his leg was fine and if he had any injuries "Why do you make me sound so weak?" He asks and i rolled my eyes "Have you ever killed anyone?" I ask "no"
"Did you ever do anything horrible to anyone before?" I asks and he shakes his head "What are you implying?"

"I'm implying that you are innocent......minus the part where you threw me in a dungeon for few weeks" I mutter that part and I see his lips part "you haven't let go?'
"I let go what I want to let go, my dear Pharaoh. Thank you very much" I say sassy taking a now sleeping Kaizer from his arms. Standing up, I walked over to his crib, laying him gently down and blew my little prince a kiss "Well Suhad helped me"

"Who's Suhad?" I asked turning back to him "A girl from a Village who healed my leg" I nod "Mhmm" I hum with my hands in my back going over to him "Was she attractive?" I asked with raised brows "am I sensing jealously?"
"Am I sensing drooling over a Matanni girl?" I asked and he instantly looks up "H-how did you know?" He asks and i roll my eyes "Please. Tutankhamun, you can hide anything from me but your eyes shut out the truth and i am the Spirit so I suppose I know everything" I shrugged

"No you do not" he challenged standing up "okay" I shrug as we were inches closer "Did you know I was going to do this" I tickled him and he grabs my hand "Are trying to make me laugh? Because I guarantee you I will not, my love" he says proudly and I shrug "Then I'll have to try even harder, I guess" then we kissed so genuinely.

We had the Night meal, a girl called Suhad as Tutankhamun said, joined us. And Smenkhkare entered the dining hall, only to be met eyes with his younger brother. Tutankhamun's gaze hardened then looked over at Ankhesenamun and I. I just shook my head at him 'not now, please' his glare became stern on me then eventually subsided. He looked over at his brother who took a seat next to Suhad "What brings you here, Smenkhkare?" He asks rather annoyed.

This is the longest summer vacation I have ever been on.....