19

Ay

"I will not stand by and let the Matanni do as they please in my city. I have already gave them an offer and they denied it. If they will not surrender, I will make them surrender" the worthless imbecile I call a Pharaoh says to me "then what do you tend to do about the matter, My lord?" I asked as my insides are disgusted by calling him that. He is a child, as long as I have him where I want, I'll take the throne for myself

"Inform General Horemheb and Lagus that we are going on patrol tonight" he says and I bow "as you wish, my lord" when he goes to war with the Matanni, I will finally rid that foreign girl from this palace or maybe I might keep her. General Horemheb and I discussed that he will kill Tutankhamun today while on the patrol while I will finally rid the foreign girl.

On my way, I bumped into the High Priest, Amun "you are clear on what needs to be done?" I asks and he nods "yes indeed, Vizier. My men will be here tonight to kill Tutankhamun's heir" he says and I smirked "Good" I remarked then we part ways.
If I am going to destroy Tutankhamun then I must destroy everything close to him..... ESPECIALLY that foreign girl.

Tutankhamun

The sun began to set as my warriors were ready to go. I went to Catori's chambers, seeing the same state she was ever since last year's incident. It has been a year now, the kids grew faster, Jamilah and Layla accept me as their father and Catori was not here to see it. Ankhesenamun is with child with someone she loves and I am finally happy for my sister. I am now 18 seasons old and she wasn't here to see that although Suhad was here to help me along with Ankhesenamun. Kaizer is now 1 season and a half month, he is growing fast and I everytime he says 'mama' it pains me to think Catori is not there to here it but I know at the same time, she is.

"My love...?" I say as I kissed her forehead "please return to us, the kids need you, Ankhesenamun and I miss you" I say as my heart shattered. It was at night and we would soon be leaving to war at night "....The kids need you, Ankhe misses you and needs you and so do I..... please return to us" I say placing gentle kisses on her lips "I'm sorry..." I sobbed out then quickly wiped my tears, smiling down at her a bit. I place a small gentle but passionate kiss on her lips then I stood up and left.

"Return with the victory you deserve, brother" Ankhesenamun encouraged me as I was about to part, "I will" I say and placed a kiss on her forehead. Climbing the Chariot with Lagus and we rode out.

I will fight till then end for my family...

Ankhesenamun

After my brother parted, I didn't feel like sleeping at all. I was beyond worried. Catori was very much against Tutankhamun going into war with the Matanni and that just frightened me more.

I went to my chamber's to calm down.

At Midnight

Suhad

"Smenkhkare? Is that you?" I asked searching as I heard a sound and immediately, I was wrapped by large arms and felt soft kisses on my neck "..my love.." I say then we kissed passionately "Vizier Ay has given the signal to engage on the plan" I say then we kisses again and he cupped my cheeks "then once all this is over, you will be my queen and we will execute the boy King and his slut...as King and Queen" he says and I smirk.

It was time.

We kissed one last time ever so passionately then we parted to execute our plan.

No one's POV

In came one of Amun's men to execute the mission. His eyes were on the crib as he slowly walks over like a snake, his eyes never leaving the crib till he reached it. Reaching his hands in, he grabbed the sleeping child as he started cry "Shh, Shh, hush now, my young prince. This will all be over soon" he says and reached out for his blade..

Suhad slowly walks over to Catori, she grabbed a small stone statue of Ra by her bedside but quickly hid when Catori started breathing. Her chest rising and falling as she opened her eyes registering where she was, everything was blurry as Suhad takes a deep breathe marching over to her, hitting her head with the stone statue she had in her hand, knocking her enough....

He fought bravely as there was clashing around, horse sounds and men crying as they were killed or stabbed by the arrows. Tutankhamun shot an arrow towards one Matanni men as he shot back on the side of his stomach, losing his balance falling off his horse. He winced as she grabbed the arrow taking it out and stood up fighting and not giving in. A man charged at him as he shot an arrow and it went through the men's head falling but didn't realize someone behind of him as they pierced a sword on his left foot and he cried out in pain but swang his sword beheading him as he winced falling down.
Turning to the man, he saw General Horemheb as he stabbed him from behind on his back piercing the sword in him as he cries out, Lagus came stabbing General Horemheb and he fell to the ground as his blood poured "my lord!" He cries out and quickly took out the swords that stuck to him and he winced trying to breathe........ "Catori....." He cries out "I'm not letting you die!!!!" Lagus yelled trying to help his Pharaoh......

She awoke again as her head throbbed nonstop. Catori saw Suhad as she started panicking and got on top of her, grabbing her neck choking her as she tries fighting her off. She cries as Suhad strangled her and she tried tried strangling her back as the air starts escaping her lungs.......

Jamilah jolted up "Layla, did you hear that?" She asks as she nudged her elder sister "what?" Layla asks getting up "Shh, listen...." The room became quiet as they heard outside of the window swords clashing and men crying and they gasp "what was that?" She asks shaking as feet boomed out their chambers loudly "..come.." Lay pulled her sister and they hid in the closet as there was loud noises of men out their room "what's happening?" Jamilah asks scared "Shh, we have to be quiet" Layla hushes her sister as she closed the closet doors "I'm scared" Jamilah sobbed. Layla hugs her, running her hand on her long hair "me too but we have to be really quiet" Layla says with a shaky breath and Jamilah nodded as they stayed quiet...

The dagger was by his heart as he was about to stab Kaizer but blood splattered on the young prince. The man dropped to his knees as Ankhesenamun grabbed Kaizer into her eyes and as there was a pool of blood. Kaizer cries "hush now, my beautiful nephew." She kissed his forehead "mama" he croaked out and Ankhesenamun smiled softly leaving the chambers with Kaizer in her arms......

The big double doors opened and closed as they gasped in the closet, quickly closing their mouths as they thought the footsteps left but "hello sweet girls" they scream as the man grabbed Layla "Layla!!!" Jamilah screamed for her sister "no! Let me go!" Layla screamed and the man was knocked down falling on the ground and they looked up to see "Lapis?" Jamilah asks "that won't hold him for long. We must go, the Matanni are raiding the palace" Lapis informs them "What about Ummi?" Asked Layla as Lapis picked up Jamila "..and father?" Added Jamilah "they will be fine" and Lapis hoped they were both fine.

Feeling all the air escaped out her lungs, Catori began feeling light headed as she scratched Suhad with nails and she prayed Tutankhamun would come to her rescue but he didn't. Beginning to escape out to the underworld, Catori began losing her strength and soon Ankhesenamun was there to strangle Suhad. She tried fighting her off but failed but only kept her head clear on the mission to kill Catori. Ankhesenamun hit Suhad on the head as she fell on the floor, hands releasing Catori as she strangled her on the cold marble floor. Suhad grabbed a spare dagger and pierced it in her stomach "No!" She shouts as she pierced it even harder causing her to strangle her even harder and soon, she escaped into the underworld.....

Ankhesenamun dropped down next to her, trying to breath then stood up next to Catori "Catori, speak to me" she says to her. Catori gasped jolting up, regaining her breathing as Ankhesenamun let out a breathe of relief then soon, tears formed in her eyes as she realized "No! Don not take him from me!!!! I have not betrayed you! He was my son!!! My child!!!!" He cries out as Catori tries consoling her even though she was confused a little..... "Ankhesenamun...." She says after she consoled her, "Where's Tutankhamun....?"