C:1

The large parking lot in front of the stadium is a frenzy of activity. I struggle to find a parking spot. Row after row of parking spaces that are filled, the farther and farther my hopes of getting a close enough spot for the entrance are dashed.

Parking smack dab in the middle row of middle of the entire parking lot seemed like a god send. The person who had tried to fit the space, persistently reversed for a time.The car was just too big for the compact space. When they tried to get out the car door couldn't even open past a couple of inches. They relented to defeat after a couple of attempts, thank our lucky stars.

I decided to leave our suitcases in the car. Wrangling three kids, suitcases, my purse, and talking was not something i was willing to attempt. I noted the space and location as well as any land marks. We made our way to the stadium where we waited to enter. I started calling my husband several times when we were in line but he never answered. I left text messages saying where we were, what happened,and to please meet us at the stadium.

Frustrated and alone, we got to the front entrance where there was a long table with state people with clip boards. One of the agents raise her hand to call us down. My small posse and me walked over. She handed me a piece of paper to fill out. I hurriedly scribbled down my information, answered her questions and waited for her response. " well, good news since you are a family unit of 5. There will be further placement to a small hotel room as soon as they are ready in another designated place but for now. You guys can hang out in the bleachers for the wait, this is your number don't lose it and we will call the phone number you have provided" she said.

We waddled over to the entrance she pointed to us. Inside the stadium it was abuzz with people moving, talking and organizing. I noticed that it was mostly families, couples, and single women in here. They must have all the other men in another place.

We took a seat in the nearest bleachers. A portly man in a black swat uniform slowly made his way up a small set of stairs to the podium halfway across the stadium. His dark uniform stark against all the flurry of colors surrounding him making him stick out like a sore thumb.

A soft hum emanated from the mic announcing the speaker to the crowd. " kkkmmm" he coughed " Hello , ladies and gentlemen. If i could have a moment of your time so that I may give you some more information." The crowd grew silent and heads snapped toward the speaker." quickly I would like to thank you for the calm and orderly way that you have so far have acted. It really has made this processes so much easier" he said before continuing " as you know your area has been ordered to evacuate. There was a domestic terrorist tip that we believe is plausible and are currently investigating."

The crowd murmured successively louder then quieted when the Agent coughed again. "This is the shelter as you can see for families, couples, and ladies. If you are not called by 10:30pm tonight then you have to stay in this shelter till tomorrow when they begin calling at 8:00am for those of you with numbers. Also the stadium owner has graciously let us use his megatron to stream the news til lights out. Bathroom is located on either corner of the stadium behind me and food will be served at 7:00 am, 12:00 noon, and 6:30 pm. Each dish will have a list of ingredients tacked on, please read carefully. That is all thank you" he takes a deep breath, looks around and leaves the podium before anyone can have a chance to shout questions at him.

I take a look at my cellphone, no missed calls or new texts. Its already past 12:30, we will probably have to wait for dinner to be served. With a loud buzz the megatron comes to life, at first its grainy it takes a couple seconds for the image to sharpen.

There is a news reporter frantically running, the camera jostled as the camera man is running along side. The woman screams " What is that!?"

The news room anchor frantically asks " what do you see?, are you alright?, what is happening? "

Out of no where a man runs in front of the camera mooning everyone with his untanned butt cheeks.

The anchor flubs his words"uunmm, I am sorry to the viewer out there if you are seeing this. We will come back later..... Oh wait there is more apparently. Please stay with us"