Chapter 18

Zhan stood there staring at Yibo with his widened eyes. His iris dilated, his heart thumped against his chest and his vision slightly became blurry as tears tried to block his line of sight.

'I'm sure I saw someone. Who's he?  His attire and his style... They looked old... And that forehead ribbon... Why does it----'

"Zhan! " Zhan's train of thoughts were disturbed by Yibo's shout.

Zhan looked at Yibo who jogged towards him with a bright smile on his face.

Zhan quickly covered up his reaction and shook his head as he plastered a smile on his face.

"Yibo! " Zhan smiled.

"Are you done? " Yibo asked.

"Yes. " Zhan nodded.

"When's the event? " Yibo asked.

"In the afternoon. " Zhan replied.

"So... You'll be busy then... " Yibo pouted.

That cute little pout made Zhan laugh.

"Stop being cute, Yibo. " Zhan said as he pinched Yibo's cheeks.

"Ouch! It hurts. " Yibo complained for he held Zhan's hands.

"It's the punishment you get for acting cute in the public. Look at how those girls are drooling over you. " Zhan said pointing at the group of girls who were staring at Yibo with their mouths agape.

"Is someone being jealous? " Yibo chuckled.

"Ah? Why will I be? " Zhan asked with his raised brow.

"Well, I would have said them to whom Yibo belongs to, if you had confessed that you were. " Yibo said looking at Zhan.

"How will you do that? " Zhan asked as he crossed his hands against his chest.

"You answer first. Are you jealous, love? " Yibo asked.

"What if I'm? " Zhan asked.

As soon as the words fell off Zhan's mouth, Yibo's lips crashed on Zhan's, as he left a soft peck on it.

"Wang Yibo! " Zhan was taken aback by Yibo's sudden attack and the red tint covered Zhan's entire face.

People who were watching this scene quickly turned away and continued with their work pretending as if they saw nothing.

Yibo chuckled on looking at Zhan's cute blushing face.

Zhan smashed Yibo's chest with his tiny fist which made Yibo laugh harder.

"Yibo, you---- "

"Zhan ge! " Zhan's sentence was cut off as one of the students decorating the place in the third floor, who caused the rain of petals on Yibo earlier, called Zhan.

"Yes, Dave? " Zhan answered as he lifted his head to look up.

"Is it fine if we place the flower pots here? " Asked the student called Dave.

"Yes, but make sure that it doesn't fall. " Zhan said.

"Yes, ge. " Dave said.

Yibo looked up at Dave who was placing the pots near the third floor balcony.

Yibo then looked at Zhan's face and a sudden ominous feeling hit Yibo and that's when he noticed something.

"Good flower night. "

That's when Yibo realised that he had heard the word 'flower' in between Zhan's sentence the previous night.

'No, this isn't right! '
Yibo shook his head as he looked at Zhan with a tensed face.