Chapter 43

The harsh wind slowly subsided as a flash of light which was powerful enough to blind ones vision flashed. Yibo pulled Zhan closer and they both closed their eyes as Yeo stood in front of them so as they cover them from the intensity.

Seconds later, Zhan and Yibo slowly opened their eyes and everyone were gone except Yeo.

Yeo smiled at them and jumped on the two.

"Ahhhhh Geeee" Yibo whined and Zhan smiled.

"Congrats, you two. " Yeo chuckled as he hugged them tight.

"You guys won!!! " He yelled.

Zhan laughed while Yibo tried to break free from his hug.

"It's all thanks to you. " Zhan said.

Yeo broke the hug and looked at Zhan.

"No... It isn't because of me. It's the power of your love that made you win. " Yeo said.

Yibo looked at him and smiled.

"Master, you won! " Yeo said as he bowed.

"Don't do that. " Yibo held both his hands.

"Why not? You were, you are and you'll always be our master. " Yeo said.

Yibo smiled and so did Zhan.

"So... Is this the end? " Zhan asked.
"Can we live and love in peace now at the least? "

"You have won the war and now you're set free. Thank you for staying strong and fighting till the end even though there wasn't any hope. You guys finally proved that love can conquer and win over anything... "
Yeo said and smiled.

"He lost and you guys won. So, this is the end of the Game Of Death. " Yeo smiled.

"You both can live and love happily from here on. No one will ever disturb you. Stay together and love unconditionally for eternity. " Yeo said.

"Yeo... What about you? " Yibo asked.

"Me? " He smiled.
"My last job is now done. So, it's time for me to drink the tea. "

Yibo smiled.

"That means... You're going to have a rebirth? " Zhan asked.

"Maybe... May not be... It all depends on his judgement. "

"I'm sorry. It's because of us that you---- "

"Don't ever say that. It was the least thing that I could do for this brother of mine with whom I had spent centuries of time. " Yeo said looking at Yibo.

"Yibo... Take good care of your Zhan. I wish you guys all the best. " Yeo said.

Yibo was being very emotional. He wanted to hug him and cry. Without wasting a single second Yibo hugged him and cried like a kid.

Yeo gave a sad smile as he patted Yibo's back to console him.

Zhan looked at the two with his tear filled eyes.

Yibo slowly broke the hug and looked at Yeo who wiped his tears.

"Don't cry, ever again. " He said and Yibo nodded.

"Zhan... " Yeo called.
"Be happy. I know that you will take good care of him. I wish you all the happiness in this world. Stick together and stay happy for eternity. "
Yeo said looking at them.

They both nodded and smiled.

"It's time for me to leave... If luck permits... Let's meet in the future under different circumstance. " With that said Yeo took a few steps back as his figure started to fade away.