Allure.

Althea sat crossed legged on the couch, watching the TV. The channel was set to the news, and was playing clips of the protest. She tried to spot Tank, but they only showed the back of the crowd, and no doubt he was at the front. Speaking of mysterious 6ft tall men, Riot was sat in an armchair next to a bookcase, flipping the pages of a boring book. Althea huffed.

"Is there any coffee around here?" She uncrossed her legs.

Riot sat up straight, "Yeah, uh, in the cupboard on the right. Do you want me to make some for you?" 

"No, it's fine, I can make it myself" Althea rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen part of the room. She stretched her arm to open the cupboard and winced, forgetting about her wound. She used the other to grab the coffee and prepare it. Althea lifted the cup to drink and bumped into the kitchen island, spilling the hot coffee all over the wound on her shoulder.

"FUCK," Althea shrieked as Riot shot up and walked over to her.

"What the fuck?" He took a towel which was hanging off the wall and put cold water on it, then held it onto Althea's shoulder. She winced, but the pain began to slowly decrease. 

"How have you not got it bandaged yet? Jesus," 

Althea could tell that he was scowling underneath the mask.

"Hop onto the counter, this is ridiculous," Riot huffed and walked over to another cupboard and pulled out a first Aid kit.

"Why do you keep a first aid kit in your kitchen?" Althea rolled her eyes and sat on top of the counter. Riot walked back with the first aid kid in his hand and took out some medicine to clean the wound in case of infection, and a bandage. He tendered for her carefully as she watched, flustered, she could be sure she could see his eyes through the mask staring at her. He carefully wrapped the bandage around her shoulder and stepped back.

"Thank you, so much," Althea rested a hand on her shoulder to feel the bandage, and it was secure. Riot held a hand out for Althea to grab to help her get off the counter. She glanced at the clock, the time read 7:30pm. She sighed, Tank said he'd be back in around 30 minutes. 

"So, I'm assuming it's too dangerous for you to leave so, uh, we need to get you some sleeping arrangements." Riot held a hand behind his neck, almost as if he were embarrassed to say that sentence.

"Oh, it's fine I'll take the couch." Althea sat on the couch and grinned.

"Absolutely not, I'll take the couch while you can sleep in my room," Riot folded his arms.

"Your room?" Althea raised her eyebrow, causing Riot to turn around quickly, pretending that he was looking for something.

"Whatever, I'll show you where it is, follow me." Riot walked out of the room and into a long hallway, then brought Althea to a door. She opened it and stared around. There was a gray bed in the middle of the room with oak bedside tables. There were posters all over the room, some of art and some of BLM movements. She could tell that he was very passionate about arts, as he had an easel in the corner of his room. Plants engulfed the shelves, which were also accompanied by books of all genres. 

Althea sat on his bed, making herself comfortable. It was quite bouncy, and was silent with no creaks.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, I appreciate it." Althea smiled at Riot, who let out a small laugh and nodded his head. 

"Even though your room is covered in plants, I like the vibe," Althea threw a white pillow at Riot, who threw it back. She dodged the pillow and threw another, laughing. Before she knew it, it became a full on pillow fight. It was a bit of an unfair disadvantage for Althea, as Riot was covered in gear and a helmet.

"You have a helmet, no fair," Althea whined as Riot advanced at her, throwing a pillow which he had hidden behind his back. She fell on the bed, letting out an oomph sound and a laugh. She attempted to throw a pillow at Riot, who was now on top of her and had pinned her down. It felt as if time had stopped as she stared at his mask and placed a hand where she thought his cheek would be.

The alarm rang, 8pm.

TYSM FOR  1.9k VIEWS <3 WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 2K AAA

This story has come so far since it had only 46 views on the first day, and now almost 2k ty guys sm!! if you would like me to write anything in the story PLEASE comment it i love reading your comments

tysm <3