1: e⃣x⃣p⃣e⃣n⃣s⃣i⃣v⃣e⃣ k⃣i⃣d⃣s⃣

to sum it up, you're now taking care of 4 kids that were well known villains

to sum it up, you're now taking care of 4 kids that were well known villains. even the league of villains leader is a mere child right now. vulnerable and pathetic.

you looked at them, who were just awkwardly sitting on the couch, except for toga, who seemed to talk about anything and everything.

checking the time, you decided that you should probably feed them, then get clothes for them since their adult clothes won't fit right now.

"alright kids. some rules before we go get some sushi. when we're outside, you can only call me 'mom' or '(n/n)'". 

they nodded, seeming to understand.

"and in public, toga, your name will be 'himi-chan'. dab- todoroki, your name will be 'todo-kun'. shigara- shimura, you will use your first name and go by tenko. same with you, you'll go by jin", you said pointing to baby twice.

they all nodded once again. toga seeming very excited to go out.

"oh, and also. don't EVER leave my side without telling me, okay?"

"mhm"

"yes mom~"

and two nods.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

with 4 kids walking next to you, you wondered if you should buy all of them leashes just in case. you wouldn't know how to explain to kurogiri if you just suddenly lost one of them.

realizing that you didn't want child support on your ass, you decided against the leash idea.

after walking for a while, you finally reached one of your favorite restaurants. sushi bang bang.

"come on, let's go in", you said as you held the door open for the four.

waddling like little ducks, they walked in, in a line. 'kinda cute. lmao no one would ever think they're villains', you chuckled as you walked in with them.

after you got your table, you ordered water for everyone and some different combination of sushis.

at first it was silent. so you started asking what age they were and if they remembered anything, like being part of a league.

you had learned that they were all 4 years-old, meaning that their quirks should kick in soon.

toga, being the most outgoing one, started talking about how she felt like she should be remembering something, but she can't. the others nodded silently in agreement with her.

once the food was served, you five all dug in. eating to their hearts content, shigaraki almost choked. you gave him a few pats on the back, offering water, and told him he could take his time.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

currently, you were carrying little twice and little shigaraki. it was sort of tiring, but nothing you couldn't handle.

arriving at the mall, you entered a kids store with the little ones. telling them to pick 7 outfits, one for each day of the week.

you told them it was fine to roam around as long as they didn't exit the store. you told them not to talk to strangers and to come find you on the bench if they needed anything.

scattering away, shigaraki was the first one to come back. he brought 7 sets of black pants and black long sleeved shirts. 'typical'.

"shiga- tenko. are you sure you don't want any other colored clothes??", you asked. he shook his head and held out the clothes in front of you.

you patted the space next to you, indicating for him to sit while you two waited for the other three.

"tenko. how're you?", you asked, trying to start a conversation so it isn't as awkward.

"fine", he replied shortly.

you sighed. patting his head, your nimble fingers combed through his short hair, untangling some knots.

he stiffened a bit under your touch before relaxing. your touch felt nice. it felt motherly. it was a touch he could definitely get used to.