17: s⃣t⃣r⃣a⃣w⃣b⃣e⃣r⃣r⃣i⃣e⃣s⃣

"why are we here out in this hot ass weather?", dabi questioned

"todo, language! and we're picking some fucking strawberries", you replied.

dabi just glared at you.

obviously you had dressed them up in matching overalls. they all had straw hats so that when the sun shone brightly, it wouldn't blind them.

you had to pack sunscreen and the expensive kind since shigaraki's skin is a force to be reckoned with.

"alright class!! today, we'll be picking some strawberries. remember to pick the red ones and not the white or pink ones", inko informed.

everyone nodded and headed off to their own place.

you walked with the four kids to a more secluded area. you bent down and started looking for red strawberries.

"can you carry me?", dabi asked.

"we just got off the bus", you replied, while picking some strawberries and throwing them in your basket.

"fine", dabi huffed as he went to go pick some.

"mama look!!", toga said as she showed you her basket of unripe strawberries.

"himi honey, you're suppose to pick the red ones", you told toga.

toga started tearing up, thinking she did something wrong.

"don't cry love!! it's okay, we can still eat these", you said as you re-braided her messy blonde hair. it was always soothing for her when you combed through her hair.

she then ran off and started picking some more pinkish strawberries. you just smiled.

"tenko my little prince, what are you doing?", you asked as you just saw shigaraki stare at the dirt.

"i'm looking at the ants. they're marching in a line", shigaraki replied.

a little weird, but okay.

"jin?", you asked, looking to see where he was.

he was sitting on the ground, holding his knee. you quickly got up and went over to him. you saw a small scab on his knee.

'poor twice', you thought as he was starting to tear up and pout.

"you'll be okay. you're a strong boy", you said as you grabbed a bandaid and wet towel from your bag. you tried to clean it so it didn't get infected. you then plastered the bandaid onto his hurt knee.

"am i going to be okay...mama?", twice asked.

"of course love", you said as he kissed twice's forehead.

"now, let's go pick some strawberries", you said as you picked twice up.

"i want the reddest one! no! the whitest one", twice said.

"we'll get both", you said as you smiled.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

after about two hours of picking strawberries, the farmer couple were kind enough to let everyone inside their little hut.

"i picked the most strawberries!!", little bakugo boasted.

"yet most of them of white", little todoroki countered.

"tch! shut it, you nerd!!"

"here, have some strawberry juice", you said as you handed the four of your kids a cup and straw.

"wowww!! it tastes amazing", toga said.

"mine tastes better!!", little bakugo said as he made toga taste his strawberry juice.

toga gleefully laughed, praising the young bakugo. a grin was spread across his face as he saw the girl acknowledge his greatness.

"is it good?", you asked twice, shigaraki, and dabi.

"mhm!!", twice excitedly nodded. shigaraki just gave a small nod.

"why does himi get a boyfriend but i'm not allowed to get any girls?", dabi complained.

"huh? himi doesn't have a boyfriend", you said, confused.

dabi pointed to toga and mini bakugo, who were chatting, despite it being quite condescending from little bakugo's side.

"they're just friends!", you said, waving it off.

"do friends hold hands and give hugs?", dabi questioned.

you looked over at toga, who was giving mini bakugo a hug and holding his hand. mini bakugo was only blushing and looking away, scowling.

"friends...do that", you replied.

"they do?"

"yeah! like you can give twice or shigaraki hugs too! and hold their hands", you said, giving dabi a pat on the head.

"woman, do you want me to turn into dust? and who would want to hold crusty's hand?", dabi retorted.

you gently smacked dabi on the head, making him scowl and glare at you.

you picked shigaraki up and whispered to him.

"don't let him get to you. he's a rude little turd but he means well".

"and plus, i'll hold your hand and give you hugs. kisses too", you said as you picked shigaraki up and kissed his forehead.

"oh, don't worry. he's nothing more than a burnt nugget", shigaraki said, loud enough for dabi to hear.

"HEY! WATCH IT—"

"if anything, i think both of you are great! haha, y'all suck!!", twice said.

"okay okay you three. let's get himi and just go home", you said, trying to get the three to chill.

"can we watch power rangers?", twice asked.

"no!! we should watch spongebob squarepants!", shigaraki argued.

"lameeee!! we should watch phineas and ferb!", suggested dabi.

"shut it you three! we're gonna watch the power puff girls if y'all don't stop arguing", you threatened.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ yeet █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

y'all ended up watching power puff girls.

"i think i'm more of a bubbles girl", dabi commented.