Ch. 30 Ruined

Stirring in his bed, the first image that crossed Lokela's mind was Ray as she moved herself onto him, taking him in, squirming, biting her lip, throwing her head back as she arched and swayed. But all in slow motion. She had taken the time she needed, letting him watch and fucking enjoy every second of it. The light on her pale skin, the sheen of sweat between her high, round breasts.

That incredible feeling of her pussy sliding onto his dick. He still wasn't sure how he had managed not to cum after ten seconds of it. His rock-hard morning erection throbbed painfully.

Speaking of...

He reached out to find her, hoping she would be interested in some more to start the day right. The spot next to him was warm but empty. Cloth rustled and the a soft beam of light appeared from the window.

Ray was wrapped in his blanket they had kicked to the floor in the Hawaiian heat, peeking outside. The light was thin—it must be early. Much too early to be getting out of bed.

He humphed to get her attention. She glanced over and smiled.

"Did you sleep all right?" he asked.

"I slept great until about ten minutes ago. It's going to be a gorgeous day. I was thinking I should go to the beach."

The beach. Now there was a nice idea. But not yet. He propped his head on his arms to watch her, trying to figure out how to entice her back into bed. She seemed to content to watch him in return from a distance, though. She leaned back, half sitting on his desk, a cocky smile on her face.

"What?"

"You snore," she said.

He tossed the pillow at her. She laughed blocking it, and the blanket slipped.

His morning wood grew even more uncomfortable. As she scrambled to tuck the ends of the blanket at her chest, he noticed what was on his desk.

His laptop, a couple of notebooks, and the pile of letters he had written to her. They were sticking out from under his other things, but if she glanced down, even for a second....

His stomach clenched.

"Hey, instead of messing with that, why don't you come over here?" he asked. It made him sick to manipulate her attention, but if she saw those letters it would all be over. What the fuck was he thinking, leaving them out in the first place? He had known all day yesterday that she might come.

He patted the bed and scooted some to make room for her.

"I have to leave soon," she said. Her expression fell, but she came to the bed to sit next to him, legs criss-crossed. She reached forward and brushed several strands of hair from his eyes. "But I wanted to say thank you."

"For what?"

She blushed, as if embarrassed. "For last night. It was really special the way you helped me. The way you treated me."

"Jesus, Ray," he said, air exploding from his chest. In what world did she think she needed to thank a guy for treating her like the queen she was? He recovered, though, and tried to play it cool. "There is nothing to thank me for. Like I said, I'm here for you, night and day."

"Good to know, and very generous of you." She cocked her head. "But I can't make a habit of taking advantage of you. I don't usually believe in friends with benefits—you should be free to find a real girlfriend."

"What makes you think I want to find someone else to spend time with?" His heart was pounding.

"Nothing. But you certainly won't find a girl with me lurking about. And I am done with boys and relationships for long time." She fell silent.