• Chapter Nineteen •

It's currently twelve thirty and I'm in the process of getting ready for my date with Archer. I have no idea where we're going, but I'm so excited. I'm way past the point of being nervous around Archer, lately he had felt more like home than I feel with anyone else.

My phone buzzes as a message comes through onto my phone. I pick it up and see that it's from Archer.

Archer: I'm leaving now.

Archer: Also... my mom has asked me to invite you to dinner for after we've finished our date.

Me: Sure, it'll be fun.
See you soon.

Dinner with his family will be nice. Debra is such a sweet lady and she always makes me feel welcome in her home. Plus, I can't get enough of the twins. They are so adorable.

Archer told me to dress casual, but fancy. Whatever that means. Guys speak another kind of language.

I went with a black skirt, black stockings, just above the ankle black boots, a black and white tight fit long sleeve shirt and a scarf. It looked fancy, but casual enough.

I've just got to hope that I'm dressed correctly, given Archer's vague dress code

I heard Archers car pull up into the drive way, so I grabbed my phone, house keys and bag before I ran downstairs. As I made it to the bottom, the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it up.

Archer looked me up and down for a second and then lifted his head to meet my gaze. "You look beautiful." He said as he walked in. I was devoured in a big hug and lifted off the floor slightly, making me squeal. He put me down gently and kissed the top of my head.

"Hello to you too." I said through giggles.

He looked really nice himself, but then again he always looks good. He was wearing a plain pair of black jeans, black Palladium's and a white t-shirt. Casual, but fine as hell.

My mom came into the room and greeted Archer. "Hello, Archer. Where are you taking Aurora today?" She asked.

"Hello, Mrs West." He greeted politely. "I'm sorry to tell you, but that's still a secret."

"Archer, how many times must I tell you to call me Victoria." My mom said amused.

"Oh yes, my bad." He laughed it off.

"Okay mom, Archer and I should probably be going." I said. "Bye, love you." I said as I dragged Archer out of my house, before my mom could start another conversation.

"Bye, Victoria." Archer called.

"Bye guys, be careful. Keep her safe Archer."

Archer was laughing beside me when we made it to his car and I laughed with him. We got in and shut the doors. Archer pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street.