• Chapter Twenty Eight •

It has been three months since we graduated. Everything has been crazy busy, but I'm loving it.

A week after we graduated I received the news that I was accepted into my first choice university to study veterinary science. I was ecstatic, so were my parents, and after we found out we went to celebrate. I told Archer about it on the way to the restaurant and he insisted that he join the celebrating, so he did.

Archer himself was accepted into one of his choice universities to study Architecture while he continued to pursue his boxing career. Luckily his campus was only half an hour away from mine.

That was a few months ago. Since then we have started our courses and we've been loving it.

Archer and I decided to move into an apartment together that was between our chosen universities. It would be easier for us to travel everyday and we wanted to try living together. So far it has been fun. Our families and friends have come to visit us several times. The girls have stayed over and so have the guys. We've become the designated 'host house'.

Our apartment is on the fifth floor of a the apartment building, s we have aa pretty amazing view. The front door opens onto a wide space area with large glass windows that allow the view of the city to easily be seen. The living room sits against the windows with two large, light grey couches, a coffee table and a tv. The kitchen is separated from the living room by a small space and a granite counter. There are stools spaced along the side of the counter for us to eat our meals. There is a hallway that leads off onto the left which holds a bathroom, an office and a bedroom.

The building even has a gym and a pool.

It's a homey place to live, that offers some freedom to start our lives. We enjoy living here together.

Every now and then Archer and I argue over stupid things like which way the toilet paper should be, but other than that it has been a peaceful and pleasant experience.

"Aurora!"

I'm currently been sitting on the couch in the living room working on a paper assignment, but was interrupted by Archer's scream.

"What!?" I yelled in response, laughing softly to myself at his desperate tone. I know what he wants. There are no towels in the bathroom and he's just taken a shower.

"Help!" He yelled. "It's cold."

"I'm coming." I laughed as I stood up off the couch.

I grabbed a towel from the closet and handed it to him through the crack in the doorway.

"Here." I said grinning to myself. "This is why I said that you need to check the rack before you get into the shower." I lectured.

"Yah, yah. I know."

"If you know, then why is this the fourth time this week that I've had to do this?" I grinned to myself as I spoke to Archer through the door.

He opened the door and came out with his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Okay, mom." He joked.

"Don't." I warned, causing him to laugh.

"What are we doing today?" He asked.

"I have to complete half of my assignment before I can do anything." I informed him.

"Come on." He whined. "It has been a few weeks since you've had your cast removed. Lets finally do something fun." He looked down at me with big, pleading eyes.

"Fine, let me just finish half of my paper. It won't take long." I said.

"Fine."

I grinned sweetly.