Chapter 30: Just for my Ame

This day is like any other days that I had in the academy. The only problem is Arya. She's messing with me again like what she have done this past week.

Yes. She's back at her bitchy service.

Many times Arya would casually provoke me, she would 'accidentally' step on my foot, she would trip me or sometimes push me when no one is looking. And whenever I tried to talk to her about her attitude she would wail and cry like a fucking baby, saying that I am bullying her.

Each day it gets worst, she gets bolder and bolder, she would spill my lunch, she would spread baseless rumors about me and she actually tries to make everyone think badly of me.

I didn't do anything about it, since I am still reflecting for my evil schemes and I think that I do deserve it.

I deserve it.

I continuously said in my head as I quietly pick up my books in the large pond, I feel cold, wet and angry but I never dared to make a single sound. I tried to block Arya's laughter from my head and tried to calm my ragging nerves.

"How's the water? It's nice right?" Arya said with a taunting look on her sweet face.

"Why don't you see for yourself." I said undoing my hair, it would dry easier this way. I think I wouldn't get to attend first subject. Such a shame.

"No thank you. Unlike you filthy woman I do take baths. I'm sorry if your bath seemed surprising cause I was also surprised by your foul smell."

"That bitchy attitude doesn't fit that angelic face."

"Psh, what are you saying? It fits me perfectly, aren't I what you call a green tea bitch."

"Atleast you know." I said about to leave.

She suddenly yank my hair back making me grunt in pain. "Where are you going older sister? Leaving already? Aren't we gonna talk."

That's the reason why I am here alone with her. Because I thought that she wants to end the poinless fights and talk things out. I would lie if I said that I never had a feeling that this is just one of her schemes, but I still hoped that something actually changed.

"You see Ame, or whatever your name is in your last life, this wouldn't have actually happened if you just kept silent and went along with the original plot. But what did you do? You brought attention to yourself! You stole what's supposed to be mine! First my father, then MY Amon, now you also have Cato, Rowan and Mildred with you!

"I don't understand why the fuck are you acting like this since you have nothing in the first place. And like you I also own no one and I have nothing. Don't you see? Even if we know what will be the future of this novel we still are not sure about it, many things changed."

"CAUSE IT'S YOUR FAULT! MANY THINGS CHANGED BECAUSE OF YOU!" She then swing both of her hands about to hit me, but I casually caught it.

"IT CHANGED BECAUSE OF US!" I said correcting her. "Because we're here breathing! This is not the virtual world that you thought it is Arya, they're all alive, living with their own emotions! They're not stuff that you collect to earn love, they're humans! They're not just characters from the game they're our loved ones! Snap out of your delusional state! You are not the protagonist of this world! There is no such thing as that!"

"NO! I AM THE HOLY MAIDEN! I AM THE FEMALE LEAD! I SHOULD BE LOVED!"

"YOU'RE NOT. You're a soul that reincarnated inside this lucky body just like me. You and the original Arya's souls are different, just like how I am with Amethyst. And you are already loved, many people adore you. Why can't you see."