Chapter One <3

Communal gasps were heard. Oopsies?

"The Crystal Dragon, eh?" the host asked me skeptically.

"Yes, you have a problem with that?" I asked back.

"No, but you better live up to that name."

"Challenge accepted," I replied.

I was a bit confused as to why they were so surprised by that name, so conveniently for me, I had a Wikipedia in the form of an oversized lizard made out of more than my allowance in three lifetimes. And so far I've had two.

Heyo my drago bro?

[Wassup dude.]

Why is the name "The Crystal Dragon" so, like, all high and mighty, or whatever.

[Oh because there's a kinda bit of weeny slice of a legend about my reincarnation.]

Oh, sh*t.

"Next up we have 'The Crystal Dragon'," more gasps, were these people lacking air? "and Tim," that's a bit, well, anti-climactic.

As I stepped into the ring I saw "Tim" pull out two daggers, they were boring old daggers, oof. 

I had to think of what weapon would be best in this situation. I was seven, and although I may have had the brain of a CIA agent, I was still in the body of a child. 

I figured that long-range weapons were optimal for this instance. 

I imagined my crystals forming into the shape and workings of double 2mm Kolibris, but a lot bigger to fit the size of my hand. (a/n: there reallllllyyyyyy tiny, look it up :3.)

It seemed as if I also had to know how the thing I was making worked for it to be functional

It seemed as if I also had to know how the thing I was making worked for it to be functional. That was fine though because when working in the CIA, I had to know the workings of basically every gun out there. It was so when faced with the gun, I knew how to best approach the situation.

I heard even. more. gasps. these people were like fish out of water, god. 

Tim looked very shocked, it took everything in me not to smirk. After, getting over his initial moment of paralyzation, he charged at me, boooorrrringggg. I pointed the gun at him and took a shot.

Now, I obviously wasn't going to kill him, I was a seven-ish year old kid, not a murderer. So instead of shooting a bullet, I shot a small crystal shard at him. Which effectively hit his shirt, and then expanded enough to the pin him to the ground, because of the angle I shot the shard at him.

And then I knocked him out.

So I guess I won?

Everyone was staring at me mouthes agape, so I stepped off the arena and did a quick wave.

"I'll be here tomorrow, see you then."

And then they erupted into applause, wow I guess I'm popular now *hair flips in her imagination*.