Missing your sibling

As Leo was walking back to his older brothers home ... he noticed a familiar man walking on the opposite side of the street to him...
'Is that...' he thought to himself before the man turned to look at Leo... "Elijah..."

The Mikaelson walked across the street , on to the same path as the Salvatore "surprised to see me?"

Leo chuckled as they began walking together "actually I'm surprised klaus hasn't locked you away in a coffin"

Elijah shook his head with a slight laugh "it's been a while Leo"

"Yeah" Leo looked at the original "how many years has it been again?"

"104" Elijah replied

Leo widened his eyes "really? That long? What brings you here anyway?"

"I had to take care of my brother" Elijah responded almost instantly

"Klaus?"

Elijah sighed "I'm afraid so... Niklaus needed some time"

"By some time you mean putting a dagger in his heart until you feel like it's time to take it out" Leo shrugged "I mean... fair play ... he would have done the same to you" ... "anyway... I've got to be somewhere, see you around Elijah"

"Goodbye Leo"

And with that... Leo was gone after zooming away with his supernatural speed
————————————————

Damon , the eldest of the Salvatore brothers , stood by a circle shaped table in his room before pouring himself a glass of bourbon...

"Knock knock" A voice came from the door

Damon smiled hearing the voice of Elena... "Hey" He turned around

"Sorry I had to leave so soon earlier..." Elena apologised

"Don't worry about it... but what I did want to say before you left me..." He sighed "how about we leave for a couple months?"

"Leave?" Elena looked confused "as in leave Mystic Falls?"

Damon nodded

"Where to?" Elena asked

"Anywhere you want"

"Oh my gosh Damon" She squealed "Id love to"

"Tell me baby" Damon beamed a smile "where are we going to?"

"I can't choose Damon" She said excitedly

"How about all over the world?" He suggested

Elena couldn't get her words out, she was overjoyed with emotion... instead she pulled Damon down to her lips and crashed hers on to his...

 instead she pulled Damon down to her lips and crashed hers on to his

————————————————

"Leo ... is that you?" A blonde haired woman asked as she saw the youngest Salvatore walking to the Salvatore mansion door...