3

"J and V..." you mumble to yourself, leaning back on your swivel chair. "Interesting"

From your two interactions, you had managed to associate with two members from this organisation so far. It was a given that hackers don't reveal their names online, that would ruin their whole reputation. So they would resort to code names.

Since you already introduced yourself as D in the spur of moment, you decided to go with it after all.

The thing J mentioned about the government being corrupt and having 'secrets' nested itself at the back of your mind. You didn't want to get into it straight away, but you definitely decided to consider looking into it in the future.

But for now, you just wanted some fun.

Turning back to the brightly lit screen, you decide to consolidate your security to prevent any malware. Since you had got through to them first, it would only be natural they may strike you too.

Your honey orbs reflect the neon lights exuding out of the screen before you, momentarily disappearing as your eyelids lower down to blink.

-

[Install Anti-Virus]

[YES]        [NO]

-

You tilt an eyebrow, calmly watching the contents of your screen dance as if it was on crack. "Am I too late?"

As soon as your screen displayed 'complete', everything began to glitch.

-

-

"That was fast..." you watch in amusement as your screen re-arranges itself, "They're on to me quicker than I anticipated"

Someone had broken through your firewall, but who.... was the question. You didn't really mind since there was nothing important jeopardized in your current PC. Fingertips hovering above your keyboard, you begin to type in an attempt to communicate with your guest.

-

hello there ;)

im back  ;)

your security is shit

I was just updating it but you got lucky stfu

I'm assuming you're...

V?

V for Virus

and you're getting attacked

mechanically, mentally or physically? 

we flirt too much for strangers 😳

so you met my acquaintance earlier right?

you mean J

ngl he was so dry

he's better irl tbh

but I was informed you go by D

pretty ironic loool

wym ironic

you call yourself D but you probably get none

I can help you if you want ;))

🤣🤣

you call yourself V but you probably get none

I can help you if you want ;))

LMFAO

stfu tho how would you know

likewise

I'm glad you match my smoothness

you remind me of myself

anyone can put a facade online

but I agree with the smoothness part ;)

we really wink a lot ;))

finally it's done

let's see if you can fight it off

wait what

-

It was only then you realised what was coming.

-

[incoming video call]

[Accept]     [Accept]

A/N: Do opposites really attract?