❖Author's Note |No THANXX No Life

It has been 2 months already and I've been missing to write a lot of one-shot stories of Jujutsu Kaisen . I haven't been active in wattpad this past months because I've been into watching a lot of animes, movies, and Kpop.

(I'm seeing lot of otakus hating Kpop, and Kpop peeps hating anime, but I say NAH! Kpop + Anime = Perfect appreciation, let's have peace dudes. >\\\<)

And now, seeing this lots of reads and votes than I ever have in my wattpad life, made me really glad. I'm so happy, really, everyone's making me blush and shout for joy!

To be honest, I have a lot of stories in mind and in my notes that is yet to be edited and done, so yeah! I think I really have to finish this one-shot fanfiction.

So because of that I made this drawing! Yehey! I tried drawing Sukuna in my own style that's why he looks very different but not different, wearing a modern clothes having this dark aura and I don't know if I really achieved to do it.
I tried huhu ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Thank you everyone for reading Jujutsu Kaisen one-shot! I'm really happy that people are reading this

Thank you everyone for reading Jujutsu Kaisen one-shot! I'm really happy that people are reading this. And Just to remind you, I may not be updating everyday, because of my class... so yeah! Thank you everyone please continue to read and vote this book.

❤️❤️❤️

(Not book related. Don't mind this, but did you guys read the manga of Kaguya-sama? I'm so in love with them and they're so smart like oof how to be you peeps. And are you reading Solo Leveling?! You really really need to read that. I highly recommend. Anywhoo byee~~)