❖Stay | Mahito

"No makeup or No makeup look? Nah, whatever."

You question yourself in front of the mirror, reflecting your soft-skinned body with your favorite shirt and shorts and your wet curled hair wrapped by your white towel, while you threw away those makeup kits you have. After all, your boyfriend doesn't particularly like any cosmetics, but he prefers more on your natural look.

You remember him cooed you saying, "I hate seeing you in makeup, it does make you more attractive, but I prefer your natural beauty." which made you dive into your sheets again and curl up with the teddy bear he gave you while being a blushing mess.

'Hup! No time to lie down. I need to prepare.'

You stood up and rushed down your living room as you prepare the snacks, games, dinner, and every area of your house that you might use later. After all, your boyfriend is coming to visit you.

'In 3, 2, 1...'

You counted in your thoughts and smiled happily after hearing the footsteps outside of your house. Once you hear the knock on your door, you abruptly opened the entrance and saw the one you've been waiting for, Mahito.

"Mahito!"

"Hey (Y/N)."

You shouted and lunged in his arms while openly hugged you, smiling to see you. Your relationship with the curse was months, as you remember that time when once you met him, you've become interested, and so was he; Particularly after learning that you can see him and knowing that he is a curse. The two of you accepted each other.

Now, he visits you every day while you always give time to him even if you are busy with your work, he was there to help you. He usually gives you presents like the teddy bear a while ago, the necklace, and other gifts for you, but on rare occasions, when he failed, he always kiss you on your cheeks or makes you happy in different ways.

This time, he wanted to hang out with you by playing the famous game he saw in the street, called Among us, but we wouldn't know if the game will continue to spring up and rise as a top game for years. So, you prepared everything, as he also brought lots of snacks from the grocery, but some are probably stolen goods.

He sat to the couch, talking to you about his day and asking how you are, while you were busy arranging the foods he bought. The two of you had great chemistry with each other. It was like he is dark, you are the light, you are the sun, and he is the moon. It was as if destiny brought the two of you together.

After all the long preparation and the long chat, you had with the man. The two of you decided to go to your room and finally play the game throughout the night, which made Mahito angry and proud at the same time.

For example, when he became the antagonist on the game or the imposter, he successfully killed everyone skillfully, but when he became just a crewmate. He wanted to leave the game because it doesn't have the thrill, but you being there, he was willing to stay.

But when the time that the two of you became impostors, the joy and excitement can't be covered by your faces as he guided you what you needed to do or laughs at you whenever you were nervous about debating and proving your innocence.

When night falls, you took a sneak outside your window, then look into the clock, seeing that it was already 11 pm, you started to stretch your arms and open your mouth to yawn and put down your game controller, lying down on the mat.

"Mahito~ Let's sleep...I still have work tomorrow."

You looked at his energetic eyes and hands from focusing on the game, as he seemed to fail, noticing your drowsy ones. You smiled, seeing how focused he was and how he's having fun after all the exasperating fights he was telling you about with the shamans.

You quietly stood up, bringing the foods and blankets near him, as you softly gave him a peck in his head, whispering a goodnight, when suddenly he pulled you into his lap.

You saw his ticked yet pouting face as he cast aside your console and game controller and pulled you in your comfortable position, your back facing his front. You were surprised by his actions, especially when he put his arms around your body in a hug.

"Do you have to go?"

You felt his breath in your skin beneath your thin clothes as you slowly crept a blush in your face, thinking that it was a good thing you weren't facing him.

"Y-Yes, because I have-"

"Then, can we stay in this position for a while?"

You reasoned more, but he only cut you off, pleading for him to feel you more, while you can only nod as you turned around and hugged him back.

"I would love seeing you sleep later~."

"Hey! Don't-"

"I love you."

"I-I love you too."