❖ Don't Ignore me | Gojo Satoru

Inspired by the comic of @waraable (707!✨)

|

It was a busy day.

Well, at least for Gojo. The school gave him a lot of paper works for the whole messy month that has happened, especially involving those first-years. While you already finished your job.

Because of that, you felt alone inside of your house. It was as if he's physically present but mentally absent.  You and Gojo are together for almost five years, and you can say your relationship with him is stronger than ever.

At this time, you aren't used to the quietness of the house. He was the heart of your home and the man who always makes you smile and laugh. But today, it was entirely different. You fully understand that he is sometimes busy, but you wanted him to give you his attention for once.

You sat on the couch in the living room, right beside him. You tried to chat with him lots of heart emojis and some "Hi! Hello!" while you sit very comfortably. You even texted him in his account, where he uses his laptop to work. But, he didn't move a muscle to look at you.

You pouted and gave up. You turned your back to Gojo and faced the other side while trying not to be a cry baby for an understandable matter.

Gojo seemed to notice you and sweatdropped when he realized those massive texts that you sent him. He dropped everything that he was doing and went to face you.

"Are you mad at me?"

You moved to your side and ignored him while browsing your phone. He tried to look at your face while you hide by burying your face to the squishy panda pillow. Gojo was worried if he made you furious, so he used all his mind to try and fix the situation.

"Wanna hug?" he asked you nervously while you burrow your eyebrows and pout as you look at him. You saw him being careful with his words and sweating from fear, so you immediately jumped to his chest and hugged each other.

"Don't ignore me." you pouted and hugged him tightly while he caressed your hair.

"Sorry, Sorry. I won't do it again."

The next day, the higher-ups gave up for the paper works. He never finished them. Why? Let's just say because the two of you did something only both of you know.