❖Compliment | Kento Nanami

"Shopping!"

Utahime publicly announced your plans, while you, Ieiri, and Mei Mei facepalmed from the embarrassment.

You went out with Shoko Ieiri, Utahime Iori, and Mei Mei to the mall for some personal mission to do. You have a problem that has bothered you, and they were all one call away.

The three were your best friends even if Ieiri and Mei Mei work at Kyoto School. They were your best friends since you get to know them, and it was the best time being their companions, especially in times of need.

The problem? It was your husband. Kento Nanami. It was a piece of shocking news to everyone when he proposed to you as his wife. No one thought that he has a heart for love.

The two of you loved each other and had the best time together, but after two years, he was always busy, and he seemed that he doesn't have time for you anymore, and even if you have, he always tell some excuses and leave.

You went to different restaurants, different shops and waste everyone's money to support you, and for them as well. You wanted to dress up for your husband as a change from feeling that you are getting boring for him, and the best people to call are your crazy girl-friends.

When everything is prepared and done, your favorite hairstyle, your favorite colored casual dress, enough make-up, and enough accessories, you waved goodbye to your friends and went home to show your husband the look you made for him.

You slowly opened the door and saw him reading a newspaper on the couch while wearing his office suit. Kowing that he just came from his work and waited for your girl's date to end.

"I'm home!" you immediately blushed when you saw him stare to you plainly and had a one-minute silence before he greeted you back.

"You must've been hungry. The dinner's on the table. I also made your favorite soup. Let's eat." Nanami looked back and guided you to the table while you looked down for a while.

You were quite disappointed when he said that to you. You were expecting him to say something about you first thing when he sees you, but he didn't. So, you took all the courage and asked him.

" Uhm, Kento, Do you like my look?" you blushed from embarrassment because you weren't the type of girl who boldly asked their partner about themselves.

"You look beaut- You look the same as usual. Let's eat while the foods are still hot, so I can immediately finish my work."

You were getting angry and sad at the same time because he wasn't noticing the hard work that you made for your dress and hair, just for him.

"Nanamin," you called out his name. "C-compliment me." you murmured.

"What?"

"Are you getting bored of me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I always wanted to have some time with you, but you're always busy. It's like you're tired of me already, and you don't love me anymore."

Nanami was shocked to hear what you were feeling. He went to your side and wiped the tears that were falling. He hugged your head tightly and murmured a "Sorry" to you.

"You are beautiful inside and out, and your outward appearance doesn't change how you look. You are the only woman I love with all my heart."

You were surprised by what he said. You wanted to see his face and what expression he is making, but his grip was tight. He didn't want you to see his present situation.

"I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was busy with my work because I wanted us to take our time together alone sometime. "

"Hm?"

"I booked us a flight to Ishigaki Island. Us, alone."

You were so glad that you hug him with all your energy. He kissed your head as you kissed him back.