chapter five

A week later I was still not able to have any sex

A week later I was still not able to have any sex. I wasn't allowed off the property unless I had to be used as a baiter. Sebastian is infuriating. He can have sex literally in the room next to mine making me hear all those fucking girls moaning their asses off but I can't have shit.

I woke up and decided to lay in bed for another two hours because like why not. I scrolled through my camera roll looking at pictures of my mom and brother. They used to be so happy.

I heard doors open and close with a lot of foot steps coming in and out. Being the nosey person that I am I decided to go check it out.

I walked into the kitchen to see a lot of men. Okay not a lot there's like 4 of them. They looked over at me and stared. Well at my chest because I had a grey Calvin Klein bra on.

"Stop staring at me it's weird." I grabbed an apple and walked into the backyard to see Colton, Marcus and Sebastian talking to someone. He looked good from the back.

"Listen I know you have her. Just let her bait for us for one night. You can come with if that makes you comfortable." A very familiar voice spoke. I walked out and walked next to Colton who shifted closer to Marcus.

"Relax I don't bite." I bit into my apple. I looked up at the guy and smiled.

"THEO!" I ran into his arm. He wraps his arm around my waist hugging me back. "How you doing?"

"I'm great and you?"

"Well I'm stuck with those two losers and Colton so eh." I shrugged and pulled back.

"How do you two know each other?" Marcus asked. I looked over to Sebastian who eyes have darken.

"Sapphire here is my ex-girlfriend." He ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away.

"Well we dated for two weeks so to me that doesn't count." I said.

"Yeah whatever and then she baited for me for a while."

"Great times." I sighed looking at Sebastian. His face held no expression what so ever.

"So why do you guys have her exactly?" Theo asks the guys.

"We have a lot of people that we need to find who owes us a shit ton of money." Marcus told him.

"She's also going to be marrying me." Sebastian said pulling me into his chest and away from Theo who had one arm around me.

"Well good luck. She's a handful." He chuckles.

"If you can't handle a bad bitch, then just say that." I shrugged taking another bite of my apple.

"Shut up." He chuckles. "So can I take her for the night?" Theo asks Sebastian.

Sebastian looks at me and I looked at him not saying a word. He sighs. "Fine but we'll come with."