chapter ten

"Stop eating my cookies

"Stop eating my cookies." I yelled at both Colton and Marcus who kept stealing my cookies. I slapped both of their hands when they tried reaching for another one.

"Owww!" Marcus whined. "I just want one more!"

"That's what you said five cookies ago." I snatched the bowl of cookie back since Colton was trying to pull it towards him.

"Sebastian Brice Constantine! Your mama is home!" I hear a loud shout come from the living room. I took the bowl of cookie with me and into the living room.

"Hey Mrs.—" I stopped when I noticed her glaring at me. "Hey Taylor." I nervously laughed.

"Good, good." She opens her arms out for a hug which I gladly accepted.

"Sebastian is out back working out." I tell her and she nods going into the back.

It's been a month since the party. Everyone is doing great. Marcus and Colton are like my two best friends. Marcus likes to gossip with me while we're sparring since he's my coach. Colton and I bond while he teaches me how to hack into computers or when I'm teaching him how to throw and aim better using a knife or a sharp blade.

Marcus is 22 so the oldest in the group. He joined at the age of 15 but he was friends with Sebastian since they were babies. He hasn't had any girlfriends just random hookups. His parents both have passed away in a car crash when he was one so his aunt raised him.

Colton recently turned 18. He joined the gang at 16 because the gang offered him a lot of protection from getting caught by the government. He is antisocial around new people. He doesn't talk much unless he's comfortable. He hasn't had any girlfriends and his parents also passed away. He was raised by his grandmother who passed away when he was 16.

Sebastian and I have also gotten along. Better than anything really. We've slept together in the same bed, cuddled, watched movies, started food fights, wrestled each other. I even got him to do yoga poses with me. I've learned a lot about him in the past month.

I've actually learned a lot about those three.

Marcus was silly, he liked partying a lot but when it came down to business he was serious at all times. Even during training sometimes. Colton is a big softie with a resting bitch face. He was the nicer one out of all of them. He hated fighting and confrontation and then you have Sebastian. He was always serious unless he was with his two best friends, his parents or me.

"Hey Sapphire, how are you?" I glanced up to see Mr. Constantine.

"Oh hey Mr. Constantine, I'm good and you?"

"Amazing." He looked love struck like he had been stabbed a million times by cupid's love arrows. I knew he was talking about his wife. I may have met them once but I saw the way he looked at her. "Also just call my Dean."

"Okay." I smiled. "If you're wondering where Sebastian is, he's in the back."

"Okay thank you."

"COOKIES!" Marcus yelled tackling me onto the couch.

"No! Mine." I yelled trying to stop Colton from taking it out of my hands.

"Sharing is caring." Colton tells me.

"Not if you don't care." The bowl slips out of my hand causing me to pout.

"Haha loser." Marcus said sticking out his tongue. I kicked his shin causing him to groan.

"Haha loser." I mocked him.

"No dad I'm not gonna take her to see Forbes

"No dad I'm not gonna take her to see Forbes." I glared at him.

"C'mon Sebastian, its good that you stay acquainted with the best." My father told me pinching the bridge of his nose.

"He's a douche bag." I continued punching the punching bag. "He can find a different baiter."

"He wants the best and you have the best. Yes I understand she's going to be your wife but it's not like you won't be there too." My father says trying to reason with me.

"I don't want him around her."

"It's your brother. He's going to meet her sooner or later." My mother steps in.

"Why does he want her so bad?"

"He will tell you when you arrive tomorrow."

"What? I didn't agree yet—"

"But I did and I'm your father. Go tell Sapphire to pack her things. You too."

"What was the point of asking me then?" I asked wiping the sweat off with my towel. My father shrugs in response before walking away.

I walked back into the house and into the living room to see Saph sitting on top of Marcus who was laying on his tummy pulling his hair with one hand and Colton trying to get a bowl of whatever it is away from Saph.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked and they all stopped and looked at me.

"Trying to keep my cookies away from them." She smiles innocently. I chuckled softly at how cute she was.

Marcus then snatched a cookie out of the bowl earning a slap from Saph. He mumbles curse words under his breathe rubbing the spot where she hit him.

"We have a task." I announced.

"What is it?" Marcus turns around causing Saph to fall face first onto the ground.

"Ow." She grumbles getting up.

"Sapphire and I will be going to the UK to visit Forbes. He wants her to bait for him so we will be there for a couple days. Marcus and Colton you two will stay here to make sure everything is going the way it should be." I told them.

Marcus pouts and I gave him a confused look. "You told me you'd take me to the UK but now you're taking this bitch?" He says in a girly voice pointing to Saph.

"I'll take you some other time." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh." He rolls his eyes dramatically. "You cheating bastard."

"Loser." Saph takes another cookie from the bowl. "Here Colton you can have these. Don't share it with Marcus."

"What? Not fair." Marcus pouts.

"You called me a bitch."

"As a joke."

"Too bad." She flipped him off and walks over to me.

"So it'll just be us two?" She asks with a very sexy grin.

"Mhm. You have something planned?" I smirked.

"No just wondering." She shrugs. "Also go shower. You stink." She goes up the stairs while I stared at her ass.

"You're gonna be so whipped." Marcus snorts and I rolled my eyes.

^*^
published: november 4th, 2020
thank you so much for 2k reads!!