|Sixty-Six|

!STREAM DYNAMITE ON 21st AUGUST AND SELPINK SINGLE ON 28th AUGUST!

*

I watched as Roman's eyes widen in shock when he saw me standing before him, a hand around his neck. I didn't waste a second to attack when I got my strength back as the effects of the pills finally kicked it.

My warriors and fighters attacked as soon as they received my command. Hundreds of voices reached my ears as the battle started, too much going around all at once.

'How...' Roman gasped in confusion, disbelief written all over his face.

My strength wasn't at the fullest; I had indeed inhaled the gas so I was not immune to its effects but thankfully the pills Armenes sent me were the only remedy that works against the Thanatos flower and everyone in the pack had consumed it so they were not affected by the gas.

'Since you took the trouble to narrate a little bit of history to me, I will let you in on a little secret too.' I used his words back at him, watching him struggle a little before giving up. 'I had a little trick up my sleeve to counterattack if you decided to pull such kind of dirty tricks on us.'

'But it worked! I saw you suffering. I saw it with my own eyes...' He trailed of before continuing, 'Unless you were pretending.'

It was my turn to laugh. 'I am no such actor.' I smirked. 'The flower had indeed worked.' With one free hand I rubbed the back of my neck as I moved my head on either side. 'But I had a solution for it.'

I anticipated for something like this happen. The enemy wouldn't attack us unless they have a solid, foolproof plan that will give them an advantage over us and what could their trump card possibly be other than the flower of death.

It was my plan all along to take the pill at five past eleven so that the effects of the gas will affect me but not enough to kill me which will convince him that the gas of the flower worked while in fact the opposite will be happening. It takes an hour for the pill to kick in so when I was down on the ground, struggling to breathe it was the pill fighting the effects of the poison and eliminating it from my system. I had him right where I wanted him to be.

'Armenes.' Roman gritted the name out realizing who probably might have helped me.

I smirked when I saw his hatred filled gaze as he struggled a little to break free from my grasp but he gave up instantly. 'You can't do anything. Your plan to be the King wouldn't be a success and you definitely wouldn't get Meryl. I will make sure you pay for the crimes you have committed and so will your allies.' I declared keeping him in place.

The battle was still raging on, I felt some bonds breaking but the opposite side was also losing people, I didn't know who had the upper hand but I definitely had faith in my warriors and fighters to make the best of their skills and trainings.

Roman's head drooped as his hair provided him shield against my peering eyes. I heard him sigh before speaking, 'You know, this is what I hate about you.' He started slowly as he lifted his head to meet my eyes again. 'After you claimed the title of The Alpha King, you pretended to be like one when you're just a pretentious person who stole my place and title.' He said calmly, something about the way he was talking and staring at me seemed off.

Instinctively, I became alerted as his left hand slowly moved to the wrist of the right that was around his neck and held it, tightening over it. 'Did you seriously think, I will go after Meryl?' His grip tightens more as he questioned me. It didn't take a second for me to realize what he actually means by that but he answered his own question. 'Someone is already on her tail; she might have been captured by now.' Roman spoke calmly as his grip on my wrist tighten almost to the point that it was starting to hurt.