Chapter 11:

Dominic had only a few hours of sleep but had decided to spend some time with his wife. He got up and walked around the house looking for her, and again she was not there. He did not let that bother him. Once he was done getting his self together for the day he sat down for a while and looked over the schedule for his workday. Since he had more than one job, it was hard for him to keep up, so he had to write everything down.

Suddenly a shallow thought came to his head of the woman he had met the other night. He felt as if he had to be everywhere, she was. Like he was drawn to her somehow. The thought of her went from being shallow to overbearing, he wondered if she was still where he had last seen her. The glare of her eyes was stuck in his head. It had not been so long that he had thought about how much he missed his wife's eyes. Was this a step he really wanted to take? Going after a woman he knew was married, not only that but he was married to.

He got up grabbed his keys and left for his first job. But not before he made a stop at a couple of stores. He loved to do nice things for his wife, and even though she was hardly ever around he made sure she felt loved. The last store he went to was a flower shop on the corner of the street his first job was on. He ordered two dozen twelve dozen rose vases. He was pleased with all the colors of the roses. Arranging them from brightest to dullest he realized that he was late for work. He told the florist to put a card on each one of them saying something different paid her and left.

On his walk down the street he saw a bird on a car and begin to wonder how free she would feel if he did something for her. Her being his wife, he went into the building where he worked and made an appointment in the spa for her and then tried to call her. After not getting an answer on the fifth call he decides to make sure that the day would not go wasted. He smiled walked over to the first guess and asked if he could help and went on about his day.

An hour later he got a call from the front desk saying there was a problem with a room that was on the list as on the house but had not had a registered name. the employees knew that if it was registered under no name the person in it was especially important and all head staff should report to the floor if the call. After securing the guess he was with now and making sure all his needs were met, he rushed over to security and asked what the problem was. Once finding out who and where the room was located and what the problem was, he was headed upstairs for to same room a shipment was to come in for a private guess. Before he knew it, he was headed to there and the shipment was behind him.

Once he made it to the room people were standing around the door. Once assuring the guest that everything was fine, he had hotel security knock three times making their selves known by saying "hotel security" each time and letting themselves in once they got no answer. Once inside the man rushed to a woman who was laying on the floor. He put something under her head and moved out of the way once he noticed her eyes opening.

It was her. She was still there. Laying there accidentally beautiful in how she laid there on the floor. All he could do was look into her eyes and extend his hand to her once again. This time hoping, she would take it and let him help her up. She was so fragile, and no; she never had to say it he had always known. There was something about her that made him feel like she was all she needed at that point. In that moment all he could do was think about how much she was about to change his life.

As he helped her up off the floor, he could think of nothing more to do then smile. Even thought he had only been this close to her a few times; he could feel her warmth. Knowing he had been missing this feeling in so long he snapped back into reality as she was pushing him out of the room telling them she was fine.

Once outside the door, he felt his heart low down. He had not realized how fast it had been beating when he was around her. His mind was racing. How could he have felt this way about he just by looking, holding her hand. This was crazy. He could not believe how serious these thoughts where for. She was all he had thought about now. If there was ever a moment when he was with his wife, he hoped that she would not be who she was thinking about. His heart belonged to his wife, but right now his mind was enslaved by this woman and it was as if she had taken over somehow.

His mind was so gone he decided that he should go. No matter how close he wanted to be to her he had to clear his mind. He clocked out and told the stuff that he would be gone for the day. He told the supervisor that he could was a little tired and had to leave. He changed into his running clothes in the locker room. He was at work so much he may well have called it his second home. As soon as he walked out of the door he started to run. Not thinking of wear, he was running he just ran.