Accepted

C H A P T E R  3 4YEONJUN'S POV

C H A P T E R 3 4
YEONJUN'S POV

It's been almost a year since I told Yeji that I will take action with my words, and it's almost a year since she started to ignore all those actions. It's starting to stress me out though, but I thought maybe she just wanted to know how sincere I was with this, so I just continued to do what I've been doing. Giving her a white rose with a note on it every day at her locker. Help her return books from the library, and a lot more.

This is way harder than last time when I told her that I'm going to change. This needs more patience and more action. She never spoke to me, I mean she does but only during dance practices because she has to.

I was walking towards the library, not to read and study of course. Do I look like I study on Fridays? I intended to look for Yeji and talk to her.

I entered the library and looked for her, but she was nowhere to be found. Disappointed, I got out, but suddenly I was pulled by someone I don't know. Out of shock, I couldn't scream.

Finally seeing who it was, I let out a sigh of relief. It was just Soobin.

"I have a plan," He said. I raised an eyebrow at him, confused because of what he just said.

"What plan?" I asked him.

"Just come with me alright? Stop talking." How rude. I just want answers. Why can't he give me that?

YEJI'S POV

I was walking towards the dorm building when suddenly someone pulled me from my back. I screamed as loud as I could, but I realized no one can hear me, so I stopped.

Panting, I looked at the person who just did that. Ready to punch that person in the face for scaring me, but it was only Lia. We can't ruin her beautiful face, I'd be the one who will get hurt if that happens.

"Don't scare me like that," I said.

"Well I just did," Lia said, and crossed her arms on her chest.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Just come with me girl," She said and pulled me.

"Why? Why? Why? What's the reason?" I asked her, but she was silent. Seriously? I am curious to the bone! I just need answers, come on.

LIA'S POV

Well, this wasn't entirely my plan. Soobin's a part of this too. We just want them to get back together so bad. Yeah, Yeonjun is a jerk we all know that, but I saw that he's very sincere to get Yeji back again and that he regrets what he did so much. I just feel like Yeji has to hear out Yeonjun, and finally, accept Yeonjun's apology.

We planned to pull them both into the extra classroom our university had. Well, that room is actually where most of the students make out, and hang out. I know it's disgusting, but we really needed that room this time. We're going to lock them there, for at least an hour or so. So that Yeonjun can finally explain, and they can talk well.

We're a smart couple, aren't we?

YEONJUN'S POV

"Seriously bro. What are we doing here? This room is disgusting," I said. This is where students have their make-out sessions at break time! One of my friends has gone to this room and did just that.

I could feel goosebumps all over my body. My cute little brother didn't respond, and I was near to punching his face, but I can't. Or else he will leave me here all alone 'til midnight.

"Stay there," He said, and walked hurriedly to the door, and slammed it shut. He was outside, and he was grinning at me. It creeped me out, thinking that maybe he's been finally taken over by too much Medical study.

"Just wait," He said. My face relaxed when he said that. Wait? Wait for who?

Suddenly, the other door opened, and it revealed Yeji complaining why she's in this room too. Lia was pushing her inside the room. Oh. Now I get it. This is all the couple's idea.

"Enjoy~," Lia and Soobin said in unison.

"Yuck!"
"Ew no."
Yeji and I said in unison. I looked at her, and she was looking at me too.

"Is this your plan?" She asked me. "I'm the last person who'd plan to lock someone like you in this disgusting room," I said and chuckled.

Yeji sat at the teacher's table, and she was crossing her arms on her chest. She was worrying a lot. Why would she? It's not like I'll do something to her. Oh right. She doesn't trust me anymore, and I'm here to gain that back.

I walked towards her and pinned her between my arms. I looked at her. Her face was leveled with mine, with the help of the table she's sitting on.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Don't do anything stupid. I swear to-" I placed my face near hers and chuckled. I was just messing with her. I backed off, and I saw that she rolled her eyes.

"Look Yes... I'm sorry," I said. She didn't look at me, and she kept her attention on the classroom windows.

"I've been a total jerk. I know that. I know I was wrong, but I want to change. I want to be a better guy for you. I promise this with my whole heart-"

"- I'm not going to screw this again. I just want to make this right again... will you forgive me?" I asked her once again.

She looked at me, her eyebrows furrowed. "Promise is a big word Yeonjun. Stop saying it if you won't make it happen."

"I am going to make it happen. Please... trust me again" I said, and held both of her hands. She rolled her eyes, and she smiled at me.

"I hate you so much. You know that, but damn you always make me forgive you. One year is enough huh?" She said and messed with my hair. I smiled.

"I forgive you, but when you do it again. I swear I'll leave you immediately," She said, and I nodded twice. I'd let her do that, but the thing is I won't do it again, so she's not going to leave.