Special Chapter: Halloween Night

☆ long special chapter ahead ☆YEJI'S POV

long special chapter ahead
YEJI'S POV

It's the morning of October 31. Halloween. Yeonjun, Soobin, Lia, and I decided to live together in an apartment. My parents agreed, so it was fine. Yeonjun respected me much more than I expected, and that made me love him even more. Ugh, this is getting cringy.

He and I are just decorating the apartment for Halloween because we're planning to throw a party later at night. We invited our college friends, and also the kids. They aren't kids anymore though, makes me emotional sometimes.

I was sticking humongous fake spiders on the wall, and Yeonjun was putting up the fake webs.

"Don't get drunk," I spoke. Yeonjun is getting into drinking with Soobin these days. It's such a hassle to put them to bed, seriously.

"I won't~," He said. That sounded like a lie.

"Soobin, for Pete's sake, wake up!" Lia shouted at her boyfriend, who was sleeping on the couch.

"We only have a few hours, so please help us here," Lia said and threw Soobin the Pumpkin plushie.

"I want to sleep~," Soobin said.

"Then why did you suggest throwing a party? Goodness, wake up." Lia pulled Soobin from the couch, and it made him fall on the cold floor.

"Choi Juliaaaa~" Soobin pulled Lia's hand, and it made her fall on top of Soobin. These kids, seriously.

I rolled my eyes, and I heard Yeonjun chuckle. I caught him smiling while sticking tapes on the wall.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing~," Yeonjun said.

After a few hours, we were finally done decorating. Soobin and Lia went out to buy drinks, cups, and paper plates. Yeonjun and I are the ones in charge of the food. We ordered four buckets of spicy chicken and four large boxes of pizza. We also bought some chips. The food arrived, and we didn't have to do anything now.

"I'm so tired," Yeonjun said as he rests his head on my lap. I started to brush his cute pink hair and decided to watch Alive on Netflix.

"What if there will be a zombie apocalypse and the world's ending. Are you going to be by my side?" He asked while looking at the tv.

"Why are you suddenly asking me that question?"

"I just wanted to know... if the world was ending, are you still by my side? Will you still stay with me? Are you going to leave me?" He sat up and looked at me with his worried eyes. Why is he suddenly asking me this? The world isn't ending. But if it was...

"Of course," I said. He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

SOOBIN'S POV