A/N

Hi Guys, 

Sheldon here. It's certainly been a while since I've been active on Wattpad and since I finished and published my first novel, Met His Match on Amazon. I'm not going to lie, sometimes when I read the novel back to myself I wonder what I was doing, but it is and will always be my first love. 

Since I've finished that novel, I've graduated from University, brought my second home, got my dog, Elsa and met the love of my life who I should now be married to (damn you Covid!) It now feels like the right time to get back in to my passion, writing romance novels! I have still been active on Wattpad in the graphics community but lately I've been feeling ready and eager to get back in to my writing. 

The ideas for my new book have been swirling around in my head for quite some time and I've finally plucked up the courage to put pen back to paper, so to speak. This is my pet project, my passion for romance and innocence. I want this to be a novel that inspires and resonates with all you readers out there, whether thats in romance, friendship or whatever you find important or special to you.

I'm hoping in the end, to submit this in to the Watty Awards so any comment, votes and constructive feedback is very much welcome. Although I write for myself, I also write for you too. So if you do read, thank you. If not, I hope I can inspire you with my next book, whatever it may be. 

I'm very aware that this story sounds, and is very cliche, but sometimes cliche love is the best kind of love. ;-) HAPPY READING!

Much love always, 

Sheldon x

P.S If this were to ever be a movie, the song below is what I imagine to be the soundtrack. (I'm a bit of a dreamer. As if that would happen lolz). 

Ben Rector - I will always be yours.