Chapter 23

Warning: Torture and Rape in this chapter.

Jay

Once I got her tired up in a chair in her own bathroom, I went to bed, in her bed. I fell asleep peacefully, knowing that I will have my fun with her tomorrow, once I'm rested.

The sun rises as I stretch and climb out of bed. I go into her bathroom and see her head slumped to the side, but I'm not going to play, yet. I undress and get into the shower, I have a nice and hot shower. During my heavenly shower I hear her begin to wake up. She groans and because of the gag, the rest of her words are muffled.

I get out and realize there's no towel for me. I guess I'll stay in the nude until I'm dry, it's not going to bother me. I lean against the basin and contemplate on what to do first.

I grab the ropes that have kept her in the chair and untie them. Her eyes are wild and filled with fear, I grin and get her loose from the chair. Once I have her untied, I pick her up and sling her over my shoulder. She struggles and more whimpers escape her, which excites me of course but she can't see it.

I begin to walk downstairs when she starts to try and kick me, I don't know how but she hits my arm that had the bullet in in. As a reflex, my hands that were holding her upper thighs, grab and push her off of me.

She tumbles down the stairs and stops on the floor. I grip my arm and look at it, it's bleeding again. Great... I look at her and she just twitches now and then.

"Fucking hell..." I mutter and stomp down the rest of the stairs. I lift her up again and carry her to the dining room, I place her in one of the chairs and examine her. Her head lulls to the side and I run my fingers through her hair. I feel something wet and when I pull my hands back, it's blood.

So she hit her head and now is unconscious. Even better. I sigh and begin to gather my 'toys' for her. I grab the electrical wires, pliers, cigarettes and lighter. I place them all on the table. Then I walk to the kitchen and find it hasn't been emptied, I grab one beautiful and shiny knife, and switch the kettle on to boil.

I walk back to her and put the knife on the table. Leanining against the table, I decide to get rid of the only piece of clothing on her. I grab the knife and slip my hand under the waistband of her panties and cut them off.

I tug them out from under her and see the wet stain from my juices that leaked out of her.

I stare at her. Why I couldn't be the one she chose? I don't know. My eyes wander over her body and stop at the scar from the bullet. The bullet I shot, wanting to kill her but fucking Kyle made me hit her shoulder. But now. Now I have her and I can do much more than just kill her. I can make her wish that she was dead and make her beg me to kill her.

I smirk at the thought of her begging me to end her life. I'm about to grab her chin when the kettle clicks. I glare at the appliance but quickly forget about my coffee and get an idea to wake her up.

I stroll into the kitchen and I head to the stove and turn a few of the plates on high. I walk back to where she is and I drag the chair with her in it towards the kitchen. She stirs slightly but doesn't wake up, I stop the chair by the kettle.

I rush upstairs and grab the ropes again, while I'm there I decide to put my clothes on. I get dressed quickly and jog down the stairs, with the rope, don't forget the rope.

Her eyes are drifting open and shut, so I practically run and grab the things I put on the dining table, I run back to her and put the stuff on the kitchen counter. I should've just put it here in the first place.