True King

"Princess, I understand the Nobles that involve but what about those Merchants?" Froilan said.

Emerald smiles is dark.
"I already ask August to investigate. Later today, We will know what type of merchant are they and...I plan to comfront them instead of using a noble."

"Are you thinking about the money you will collect from them?" Randy asks and puts the plate in front of her.

They are in the deck. Everyone is eating with them. Another new morning of staying in one place before they depart.
Princess Emerald wants to resolve this issue first before going to their destination.

"Yeah. I plan to rob them all their money if they ever cross the line and throw them to the ocean with a minimun of food to use before reaching the neighboring country."

"My~~ To hear the word rob to Princess Emerald is so natural it feels like it is not a bad thing but actually a holy act." Coby said with a smile as he eats pancake.

"Stop over praising me that sounds like you are mocking me." Emerald sighs.
"Those are immigrant merchants. I won't show mercy to people that is using my country men to do bad things."

"My~~I am a devotee princess. Rather than mock you, I will either kill myself instead."
Coby smiles.

"Shut~~~Up!" Emerald's sighs.

"Princess, yoy robbing them is their greatest blessing!" Ansley said with his two hands together facing Emerald as if praying.

"Stop that! That's so creepy!" Emerald angrily said.
"And I said I will only rob them if they cross the line!"

"What if they don't cross the line, princess?" Michael asks innocently.

Emerald flinched.
"Shut up."

'So in the end its really just robbing huh.'
They all smiles happily at the princess who is looking away.

Reading the report Emerald is stunned.
She clenched her fist.

"Princess?" Randy and Froilan see her showing bloodlust that never happened before.
The two elders feel really stress and shock and pity and anger for who ever that made their lovable princess in this state.

"Rob?! I will kill those bastards!" She said angrily.

"What makes you so mad?" Randy takes the report he refused to read cause with his own words "I don't care."

Froilan also take them.

The two looks at rach other.

"That August bastard! Giving the princess information as disgusting as this!" Froilan angrily torn the paper.

Child slavery.
Sex slavery.
Human experimentation.

Its pure evil.

Randy puts his hand over Emerald's shoulder.
"You don't need to go now. Just wait here."

".........what are they experimenting? Immortality isn't real! Who wants to live for eternity! How foolish are they? And they are sending our country men to different country to be a test subjects? Why don't they experiments on themselves?!"

Randy smiles
"True. Who wants to live eternity? And watch those that you once cared rot while you live. Its disgusting."

"It says they want to use our countrymen because apparently, our blood is the key to immortality! Hah! If its real then are they saying the first King who establish the kingdom of Larksen is still alive?"

Randy smiles.
"That's a very long time ago."

"The greatest King and also the most scariest King of Larksen,Ares Larksen huh. They said he knows Alchemy and sorcery. He past away 700 years ago. If he is still alive that will be good to meet him." She said with a bit of smile.

Froilan steps forward.
"Let's not say words that is not very nice. That King is a tyrant and selfish man after all." Froilan said.

"Selfish, tyrant. But he is the perfect King isn't he?"

Randy's lips twitch.
"Hmm.."

"Haha..He was recognized as an asshole, princess."

"Why? A great king will be called an asshole? In his reign the Larksen stands tall side by side with the largest kingdom.
We are feared and valued. Where ever we are we are treated fairly because the King values his people and win wage wars for them. Though yes,  they said he will kill in a heart beat but the other kings are just killing people secretly. There's no difference. If he is alive...who would dare enslave a Larksen people?" Shw clenched her fist.

Froilan sighs.
"He is a true ruler."

"Hmmm...You can't run a kingdom with kindness. That is stupid. He is scary to the people who broke the law and to the outside but to Larksen he is the only true King huh....An amzing guy." A smile spreads her lips.
But that smile turn in to a scowl.
"And they are using his name to spread lies like immortality?! I can't believe it! And use the same people he protects! Ahhhh SCREW YPU PEOPLE!!!" Angrily, Emerald steps away the room and stomp away.

Froilan sneek a peek.
"So? What are you pervert blushing for?"

"Shut up brat. Or This True Ruler will bite you."

Froilan snorts.
"Well....you are the best king afterall."

"Hmmm? You are too old to say cute things. It is disgusting so stop it."

"I am still young compare to you...Ancient bastard."

Froilan walks away to follow Emerald.

Randy stays and sits down
He smiles and chuckles.
He remembers that coward guard who survive his out burst.

He looks so young back then.

"What's your name?"

"Alexander Rue."

"Very well, from now on you will inherit the name Larksen. You are now Alexander Larksen. The second king of Larksen. My son."

The man trembles.

"I...I..."

"And I will live in the palace and do any miscellaneous job I wish and you will not a say to anything to anyone. My identity will be keep in secret. And the only one to know will be the other kings that will follow. Do you understand or you want to die instead?"

"I understand f-father?"

"Fool! Your father is the late Ares Larsen. Let's see...My name will be Sandro?"

"Uh...huh..."

"Don't be to stiff. Be a splendid king, okay?"

Randy smiles.
"Good thing I didn't kill that insect back then. To think a fairy will born from a mere insect....Truly fascinates me." He said. He is happy.
This happiness inside his soul can only happen when the princess is around. Lately, this happiness is still there even if she is not around but still being transmitted just by remmembering her. Its a pleasant thing as a cursed one to be able to have someone to ease his empty soul.

"Truly glad.....That I didn't kill them."

He did think of killing the past 3 kings that follows the first one but he just can't be bothered.
He is happy that he is a bit lazy.