Dark Emerald

Emerald is wearing her light green dress and wearing a black mask decorated by green rhinestones.

She looks at the closw door then look at the knights wearing green knight uniform.

"Destroy." She said and spread her green fan.

Ansley trembles but she didn't say anything and kicked the door.

"What?! Who are you?" A thin man wearing a fancy clothes confront them. He is not afraid even seeing so many knights.

Emerald closed the fan and point at him.

"Call your boss. Tell him I have papers to sell."
She said smirking.

"Hmp? A spoiled brat like you think you can meet the boss? Sell your paper else whe--"

Shing***
One by one the knights take out their sword.

"Fine. You can't talk nicely? I will just let my men do the talking." She looks behind.
"Destroy everthing on sight."

"Hah!" They all reply loudly.

Crash

Bam

Bam.

"Stoooop! Stoopp!" All the quality items are displayed in there.
Lots of visitors and customer already runs away.
"You! Stop them. Do you have any idea how much are these things? You will pay for this!"

Emerald who is sitting arrogantly in one of the desk looks at him.

"Insect."

The manager flinched.

Not only him, all the soldiers are feeling elated and also trembling with this type of princess.

They all heard that princess Emerald will have to act as a hooligan but they all think that their soft little princess can't really do it.
This is beyond their wildest imagination.

They only think she will destroy everything and make them cough all the money then the 'soldiers' will arrive and deport them all the immigrants.

Trotting hurriedly is a large build man.

"Who are you? Stop this nonsense or I will call the knights!" The angry man said.

Emerald jumps from the desk.

"50 billion gold."

"What?" The shop boss angrily scream.
"Who is this little insect? Do you want me to crush you?"

Ansley and Coby walks each side of Emerald.

"You are so big~~ I can cut you in so many types of chunk meat~~ Disgusting~~" Coby happily said.

"Tsk. Who ever threatens the pri--Young miss life will die in my hands!"
Ansley said angrily.

"Hoh~" the boss is so mad that his nerves are popping one by one.

"Here. I want to sell you this paper." Emerald said without caring for the two sides threats.

What pape-----"

"You should know that Count Vellevile with the princess help ransack those pest. But I help you hide these funny paper~ So do you think it is worth it~" she said happily.

Angrily the boss clenched his fist.
Those are papers that has his name and signatures.
He doesn't like to give it to the pirates but their price is much lower than the rest so he still risk it. Seeing the coward nobles he  never thought the pirates will fall..

"10 billion." The man said.

"Hoh~ 40 billion."

"30billion!" The boss said.

"Tsk. 35 billion." Emerald said stomping her feet.

"No. 30!"

"Hah?"
Emerald angrily shouted.

"If you give it to the authorities, they will take all my possession and you won't get a single gold from it. Just take 30 billion! That is enough to shit that dirty mouth of yours!"

"Basta---"
Ansley angrily said but Emerald grabs his leg.

"Fine. I want it now."
Emerald lazily said.

"Who are you anyways? Even wearing the same uniform of the royal knights but different color. Aren't you afraid the King will imprisoned you all?"

Emerald snorts.
"Don't wish for impossible. Hurry with the money. You are not the only one who needs to pay for their papers~~"

The boss angrily glare.

"You! Prepare the money!"

The manager is stunned.
The boss needs to hit him to make him move.

"How about little miss sit down for a while? If you want you can also sell me those papers?"
The boss said rubbing his hands.

"Heh~~ You want these papers?"

"Oh...I can use it to threaten them so it is useful for me. I can buy them the same amount  you sell me my paper." The boss is going a nice guy smile now.

Emerald is disgusted.
"I will sell it to them for 50 billion gold. If you buy them in 50 billion gold. I will sell it to you."

"Urgh....Then the one with my rival merchant that August!"

"Sorry~ He is not part of your group."

"Akkk! Then how can he sell item in lower price?" He angrily bites his nails.

Emerald pouts.
"It seems he is morw concern about quality than quantity. And he doesn't over charge for the everyday necessity. He only over priced with his priced items or items to sell in nobles.
This way he build his credibility and everybody is happy."

"That....also....That can work....Urgh...No. If I sell daily necessity in lower price that will make my store earn lesser. Heh~ That August has a cute side. I will just released a bad rumor about him. If he wants credibility, I'll just destroy it."

"Young Miss, You don't have to listen to this" Coby whispers.

Emerald smiles.
"I'm fine." She also whispers.

Coby looks happy so she thinks he gets it.

Ansley is so disgusted and jealous with Coby.
He is trembling.

They all left after receiving the money.

"You didn't keep a copy of this right?" The boss asks.

Emerald smiles.
"Can we copy your signature?"

"I see. I hope we do business sometimes."

"Sure~"

Emerald walks away.
"If you are still here~"
She happily added.

"Princess, you look so happy." Coby smiles too.

"I expect to sell it to him for 10 billion but I got 30 instead! I can pay the Mercenary guild now!" She said happily. She is now just a 9 year old girl happy with her money. Not the dark girl who asks for money to hide the evil act.

"I still can't believe that Father can replicate the document to the letter! He is so cool~" Emerald said.

"Hah~~~" all of them who knows Randy is a sorcerer.