On their way

Emerald wakes up with a grin in her lips.

Money.

She has so many money after pillaging---err---taking the possession of those evil people.

She stands up and stretches her body.

'The King will not be mad. He won't get petty over some small money to collect from those people, right?'

Randy passes her bedroom and saw her just waking up.

"You have a huge grin."

"What?" She touches both her cheeks and grins. "I am just happy." Emerald said.

When she arrives in the deck she saw the children sitting down on the floor while looking up at Rosemarie who is telling them something with a serious face.

"Princess!" The knights all salutes toward her.

The children all stands up in uniform position like the knights and salutes.

"Princess!"

Emerald sighs.
"Go back to what you are doing. Have you all eaten?" She asks.

"Hans pancake.So yummy~~" the children giggles.

Emerald smiles softly.
"Good. I will talk to the Elders later so everyone will have a place to go."

Some of the kids wants to go home. Emerald will respect their wishes but most of the children refused.

'Our parents were poor. If we come back, they will have to feed us again. Soon, they will have no choice but to sell us or leave us.'

It's sad but Emerald likes the kids who knows how to be realistic.

"Thank You, Princess." They all bows to her.

"No need to bow."

Emerald hopes they will not find out she is a princess but she thinks that is impossible,huh..

"Children, remember the person that save you. Princess Emerald."
Randy said crossing his arms.
Emerald flinched.

All the children nods with passion.

"Spread the news and goodwill of the princess to the world." Froilan said looking satisfied with the herd of sheep(err--- children)

Emerald face palm and sighs.

"Stop. Don't corrupt the children mind." Sighing** "Go back to listening to Lady Rosemarie's story or whatever. I will eat my breakfast. Don't be too noisy."

"Yes, Princess."

They all left happily.

Emerald looks at their backs.

"This is why I am still thankful I am born in the royal family," she sighs again and walks to the Dining area.

Randy and Froilan flinched.

They too are glad that she is born a royalty.

"There's still something worthy of that dumb bast*rd." Randy softly said while walking slower behind Emerald.
"I will reward him later." Whispering to himself**

Froilan looks at Randy.
"Make him cancel the Princess engagement too."

"That? It's fine. I already give that "fiance" a lesson he will never forget so he will just keep hold of this engagement for Princess's benefit."

Froilan sighs.
"I know you are strangely and awfully quiet about it. So it appears that you already did something." He nods in approval.
"Even an ancient bast*rd like you have a use."

Randy snorts.
"I don't feel good hearing you flattering me."

Froilan snorts too.
"Flattering? I just say one thing that is useful about you and so far...That's the only thing I can think of."

"Hoh~~ You don't think I will kill you now brat?" Randy's eyes flash violet.

Froilan snorts.
"Bring it on you crazy Monster." He said but walks to Emerald.
"Princess, do you plan to stay for more days to see the rehabilitation?"

Emerald looks at Froilan but shakes her head
"We already waste so many days here. There is a place I was needed. I have to go there." She said with a determined expression.

Froilan looking at her makes him so proud.
"I understand Princess."

Emerald nods.
"And we will all lived there afterwards.
We just have to lie about the mountain bandits not being subdued easily.
I don't think tge royal family will investigate."

"So we will build lots of building. A port is needed. Guards are important and you have to make a way to help each other when another pirate attack happens. Being surrounded by the sea is not impossible to have some other idiot doing the same crime. Building an escape route is a must."
Emerald said tapping her finger in the floor.
"I will sponsored the port and road rehabilitations. You three are surrounded by the sea so your main product should be seafood. I will ask a friend, a merchant if he can help us sells your items. It won't be lower than the usual you will sell it but having a sure buyer is more important. Also I will help make some items to sell and seafood farming.
I hope you three Island people will help each other and won't be competing with each other." She glance at them. They all look at the princess.

"We will listen to princess instructions."the Island Chiefs said back to the princess.

Emerald sighs.
"I have money I got from the merchants. Don't worry they were arrested and will be put in trial soon."

They all nods.
"Thank you princess."

"Count Vellevile will now say what we planned in the future..."

After the meeting, everyone has a relieved expression.

They are all admiring the kind princess who did so many things for them.

And its not just them, everyone wants to make a stone sculpture of the princess with a crown with people bowing showing respect.
This suggestion appears in the middle of the conversation as if they just thought of it.

"Urgh..No." Emerald said immediately.

Everyone grasps on their hand a paper.

"What are you all holding in your hand?" Emerald frowns.

Designs of the said sculptures. It seems everyone wants to do it so much but she refuses.

"Everyone, do you want the King to think I am trying to revolt? Please stop."

The sculpture is rejected.
But soon there will be a sculture of a kneeling girl in the port as if praying for the safety of the island. It'll be their symbol.
But that's for the future.

The children were divided in the three islands.
Some are adopted, some are with the Village chief.

Emerald finally is in her way to the Chorus Village.
She wants to hurry and know the condition of the place.

"Princess, We will soon arrive to our new home." Regaen said.

Emerald looks at him.
"Yeah."

"Are you worried?" He asks.

Emerald chuckles.
"With the strongest Swords come the strongest shield..Why would I get worried?" She takes a deep breath.
"It's finally here. A place for me. I am just too excited?" She grins.

Regean nods.
"We will always be by your side princess. So live the life you desire."

Emerald nods.
"I will. Thank you."

Slowly the people from her side increased.
Until they all crowded the place.

Emerald grins.
These are her people now.
Her family.
And they are near their new home.
Of course, she is very glad.