06|𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

"Don't do it buddy!" A police officer yelled. Taehyung ran as fast as he could on the stairs. He opened the door and saw police officers and Jungkook, who was about to jump off the building. "JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook looked at him. "Hi Tae." He said with a smile. "Young man get off now! We don't want you to get hurt!" Another police officer said. "Psh like I care what anyone wants." Jungkook whispered. He once looked again at Taehyung and smiled. "I know you never loved me. Thanks for making me feel like that." He said and lost balance. The younger boy then disappeared. They could already hear people screaming on the stairs. Taehyung fell on his knees and burst out in tears. "JUNGKOOK! FUCK!" He yelled.

Taehyung woke up with tears. His whole body was shaking. He looked next to him and there was the younger boy sleeping. "Phew.. it was just a nightmare.." Taehyung whispered. He then realized that his dreams and nightmares are not normal at all. He have dreamed so many things that then became reality.

He once dreamed about his dad that killed his mom because they were fighting and it happened the next day. Then dreamed about his dad who got killed by the police officers and the next day, it happened.

What if the nightmare he just got will happen? He can't let that happen.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger boy and held him tightly. He could feel tears coming up. He can't lose him. He just can't. He can't lose someone again. Jungkook is special to him. If he would die, he would kill himself just to be there with him.

"Tae..?" A sleepy voice said. Taehyung looks at the younger boy who just woke up. "Tae.. are you crying?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung wiped his tears fast away. "No no I'm not crying! Don't worry." He replied. Jungkook turned around. He faced the older boy, whose eyes are red and puffy from crying. "Tae.." Jungkook whispered. He placed his hand on his cheek. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I-I had a nightmare.." he said. Jungkook smiled weakly. He held the older boy closely to him and pet his head. "Hey it was just a nightmare. It's not real." He whispered.

Yeah not real. But it could happen. It wasn't those nightmares with demons, or monsters. It was an nightmare that happens a lot in real life.

"Try to sleep okay?" Jungkook said. Taehyung softly nodded. Jungkook pressed a kiss on his nose and then closed his eyes.

Taehyung then immediately fell asleep.

__

"Do you want sugar in your coffee?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "Nope, only your sperm." He said with a smirk. Jungkook his cheeks became cherry pink. He started to cough. Taehyung just chuckled. "I was joking you know." He laughed. "You're so sexual." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung just chuckled. Jungkook gave his coffee and Taehyung smiled. He sat down and kept staring at the older boy. "How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at him. "Huh?"

"The nightmare. It seemed like it was really scary."

Taehyung cleared his throat. "I'm fine I guess. I don't really want to talk about it." He said. Jungkook nodded and smiled at him.

"Don't you have school?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard the word 'school'. His project was still at his parents house. His parents probably already threw it away.
"My project.. it's still at my parents house!" Jungkook said. Taehyung looked and then realized. "Ah.. want me to to there and pick it up?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "No I'll call them first. They probably threw it away." He replied.
Jungkook picked his phone up and typed the numbers.

Five seconds later he heard a voice.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jungkook sighed. "Hey mom.. uhm I wanted to ask if you still have it project for art class and if I could maybe pick it up?" He asked. He then heard someone laughing. "You dumbass. Me and your dad burned it. It was ugly anyways. Don't call me again." She hung up.

Tears rolled down his cheeks. He put his phone back on the table and wiped his tears away. "And? What she said?" Taehyung asked.
Jungkook just shook his head. "I'm gonna take a shower.." he said. "Alright." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook walked upstairs and went in the bathroom. Taehyung saw that his phone still was on the table. He picked it up and decided to have a little talk with jungkook his mom.

"Didn't I say to stop calling m-"
"Listen here you old shit. You are his fucking mother. You should show him love and support. Why would you have a kid when you can't even talk nice to it. You and your husband are disgusting. Burning his project seriously? Beating him up? You both need help. He isn't the mistake but you both are. Now dare to talk shitty to him again and I'll fucking come with cops to tell them you and your husband have been child abusing him his whole life. This is a warning. Thank you!" Taehyung said. He then hung up.

He sat down and just smiled.

"I won't lose you. I love you so much."

This chapter sucks

This chapter sucks.