11|𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Jungkook fell on the ground and broke down in tears. He couldn't believe his eyes. Why? Why did Taehyung do that? And how could he be so calm about it? Jungkook doesn't know what to do. He has nowhere to go. He laid down on the ground and hugged his knees and cried his eyes out, not caring that people are probably staring at him.

"Kookie?" A voice said.
Jungkook raised his head to look who's calling him. There he saw his older hyung Yoongi with another boy. "Kookie what happened?!" He asked worried. Jungkook looked at him and could feel more tears coming. "T-tae.. he-he.." Jungkook broke down in tears again. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy and looked at Hoseok with a worried face.

"Do you maybe want to come with me and Yoongi?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook sniffed and nodded. Hoseok smiled softly and grabbed the younger boy his bags. Jungkook got up and Yoongi wrapped an arm around his shoulder. They walked to their car and got in.

__

"How are you feeling now? Are you a bit calmer?" Yoongi asked.
Jungkook sighed and nodded. "Can you maybe tell what happened?" Hoseok asked.
"Tae.. cheated on me with a blond boy.." Jungkook explained.
"A blond boy..?" Hoseoks repeated. Jungkook nodded. "He texted me before. I think his name is Jimin?" He added.
Hoseok his eyes widened. "J-jimin? Wait you're serious?" He asked. Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi looked confused at Hoseok. "You know him?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok sighed. "Oh I know him for sure."
He grabs his phone and decided to text Taehyung.

Gayhyung
(Chat: Taehyung)

Hoseok
What the fuck tae?

Hoseok
You fucking slept with Jimin?

Hoseok
I'm seriously fucking disappointed in you

Hoseok
I thought you changed

Hoseok
You better answer me fast.
Delivered.

__

Taehyung woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Ahh.. we shouldn't have drank so much." He said. He looked next to him and saw the blond boy, naked asleep. Taehyung looked at himself and saw that he's naked too. He looked around the room to see that Jungkook's stuff are gone.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." He grabbed his phone and saw all text messages of Jungkook and Hoseok. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

__
Gayhyung
(Chat: Taehyung)

Taehyung
Hyung I can explain

Hoseok
Explain what?

Hoseok
You pounded your 8 inched dick in that little midget his fucking ass

Hoseok
Jungkook came inside and you were like "oH wAsSuP aNgEl HoW wAs ScHoOl"

Hoseok
What the actually fuck is wrong with you!?

Hoseok
Me and Yoongi found him crying his eyes out on the ground at the park

Hoseok
Don't you know how much you've hurt him?

Hoseok
Where's the tae that said that he would never hurt someone who never got loved by his mother and got abused by his dad his whole fucking life?