12| 𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒

Jungkook couldn't sleep at all. He looked at the clock and saw it was 2am. He haven't close a single eye. He carefully crawled out the two older boys their arms and got up. He went downstairs and sat down on the couch.

Jungkook just burst out in tears again. He couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. He loves him so much but hates him also. Why does he has to go through this? He looks at his phone lockscreen. His wallpaper is a photo of him and Taehyung, their first ever taken picture. He softly smiles and cried more. "Fuck.. why? Wasn't I good enough? Maybe he just never wanted me. No one ever wants me." He whispered. He got up and looked in the cabinets.

A weak smile appeared on his face when he found a blade. He grabbed it and just stared at it.
"Should I? I mean I stopped because I felt loved by him but now I don't." He thought. He rolled up his sleeves and slowly made cuts on his arms. He smiles while tears roll down his cheek. "This feels nice.." he whispered.

"Kookie!" Yoongi yelled. He ran to the younger boy and snatched the blade out of his hands. "What are you thinking?!" He said. He makes fist of his hands, forgetting the blade is still in his hand. "H-hyung the blade.." Jungkook whispered. Yoongi looked at his hand that was fully covered in blood. "Fuck." He sighed. "It doesn't matter. Why? Why are you using the blade again? You promised me never to use it!" He yelled softly. Tears rolled down his cheek. "H-hyung st-stop yelling.. please.." he stuttered. Yoongi sighed and put the blade on the table. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy and rest his chin on his shoulder.

"Kookie please just don't. I'm here for you, Hoseok is here for you. Please just don't do it again." He said. Jungkook hugged him back and sobbed. "I-I'm sorry.." he whispered. They broke the hug and softly smiled. "It's okay just don't do it again."
He nodded.

__

"Does it hurt?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi nods. "Yeah but fuck it it's just a cut."
"It's a fucking deep one Baby. It will take a while to heal." He sighed. Hoseok then looked over at the younger boy. "Koo. Can you show me your cuts?" He asked. Jungkook nodded and rolled up his sleeves.
"Jungkook.. this is already deep. You can lose lots of blood if you would have gone deeper." Hoseok said. Jungkook just looked down.

"I just.. I felt fucking horrible. I-I I miss him.." he said and could feel tears prickle in his eyes. Yoongi wraps an arm around his shoulder and leaves the younger boy lean his head on his shoulder.
"I finally felt loved. I've never felt love before. No one ever cared and loved me so much before. But then he just fucks his ex. Was I a bad boyfriend? Is it that why no one ever dated me before?" Jungkook sobs.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other with a worried face. They seriously don't know what to do.
"Thank you." Jungkook smiled while tears rolled down his cheek.
Yoongi pulled him close and let his head rest on his shoulder. "No problem. You're like a little brother to me kookie." Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook giggled. Hoseok just smiled at them. They both opened their arms. "Come here hyung!" Jungkook said. Hoseok chuckled and joined the hug.

___

Taehyung couldn't stop crying. He misses jungkook so much.
Jimin sighed. "Come on Taehyung! Stop fucking crying! It's over between you two." He said.
"I-I just miss my angel.. I want him back!" He sobbed. Jimin rolled with his eyes. "Forget him! He hates you. Plus you have me and I'm way better than him!" He smirked. Taehyung looked at him. "Fuck you.. fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU WEREN'T EVEN DRUNK." Taehyung yelled.

Jimin slapped his face. Taehyung covered his cheek and looked at him with widened eyes. "You talk too much." Jimin said. He grabbed Taehyung by his shirt and pulled him closer. "Listen. He hates you. Everyone hates you. You only have me. So you better listen and be a good boy." Jimin smirked. Taehyung just nodded softly.

Jimin presses his lips on Taehyung's. Taehyung closes his eyes and more tears roll down his cheek. He hates it. He hates everything.

 He hates everything

I'm seriously tired.