08|8 𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠?

Taehyung woke up by the bright light. He rubbed his eyes and looked next to him. Jungkook wasn't laying next to him. Taehyung got up and looked all around the house but he was nowhere to find. Taehyung started to worry. Did he run away?

Taehyung sat down on the stairs and covered his face.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung immediately looked at him. "Where the fuck were you?!" He asked in a loud tone. "The bakery...?" Jungkook responded. He walked to the kitchen and placed the two bags on the table.

In one bag there was a loaf of bread. In the other bag there were some croissants. Jungkook grabbed two plates and two coffee cups. He grabbed the thermostat and filled the two cups. Taehyung sat down and watched the younger boy. Jungkook places the plates and cups on the table and sat down.

"Bon appetité." He said.

Taehyung smiled and took a bite of his croissant.

Jungkook was just scrolling on Instagram. Taehyung was enjoying his breakfast.

Taehyung took his cup and took a sip.
"Can you fuck me?"

The sudden question of the younger boy, who looks so innocent and adorable made Taehyung choke. "Fuck you? Why all of a sudden?" He asked.

Jungkook raised his shoulders. He just shows his little bunny smile like always.
"I don't know. I've never tried it before and people say it feels amazing." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung awkwardly laughs and continues eating his breakfast. Jungkook crosses his arms and keeps staring at Taehyung. Taehyung looks back up and makes eye contact with the younger boy.
"Oh you weren't joking." Taehyung whispers.

He clears his throat and doesn't know what to say. Jungkook kept staring at him until he was gonna say something. Taehyung sighed and was about to say something but the younger boy interrupted him. "Jimin said you fucked every student and teacher in your school so aren't you a pro fucker?" Jungkook asked with a confused look. Taehyung got up. "Ahahah! I'm gonna shower."

"Can i join? Then you can fuck me!" he said with a smile. Taehyung immediantly ran upstair and locked the bathroom door. Jungkook sighed and went to the livingroom. He sat down on the couch and looked down. Taehyung was really acting so nervous. He was literally always so horny on chat before they met. Maybe Taehyung isn't the horny type and just did it so they could fall in love with each other?

Taehyung just stands there while the water is running down his body. He covers his face from embarrassment whenever he think of the moment Jungkook asked him to fuck him. He doesn't understand why he felt so nervous. He always dreams about fucking the younger boy. Taehyung has done it a lot with people without any problem. But Jungkook is different. He's probably scared to take his virginity away and later hurt him. He doesn't want him to feel used. Thinking about this makes Taehyung feel bad. But imagine hearing the younger boy his moans and begging him to go harder. Taehyung shakes his head and snaps out his imaginations.

He gets out the shower and sighs. "Your dick is 8 inches?" the younger boy asked. Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes. "H-how the fuck did you get inside?!" Taehyung asked. Jungkook giggled. "The door wasn't locked." he said. "But.."

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Well how can I know? Maybe get a ruler and check if it's 8 inche-"

The younger boy pulls out a ruler and measures the older boy his dick. "It's actually 8 inches!" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung just stood there with dark red cheeks. He can't believe he actually measured his dick. "Haha yeah it's 8 inches can you get out so i can change?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and left the bathroom. Taehyung closed the door and locked it. He covers his face and screams in it. "What the fuckkkkkk." he yells. The younger boy could hear him and just giggled.

A bit shorter but yeah :)Please read FILTERPPJM her book "butterflies" 😾

Please read FILTERPPJM her book "butterflies" 😾