13|𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠

"Have a great day kookie! Remember, if you're having a panic attack-"

"Yeah yeah I know if I'm having a panic attack I need to text you and tell the teacher and you will then pick me up." Jungkook interrupted Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled and playfully rubbed Jungkook's hair. "Good. Here you'll need some." Yoongi said and gave Jungkook two bottles of banana milk. Jungkook his bunny smile appeared on his face and he hugged Yoongi. "Thank you hyung!" He said and went inside the building.

Yoongi just smiled and left.

"Koooooooo!". Jungkook turned around and saw Yosang running. He was out of breath. Jungkook just giggled. "Hey sang! You good?" Jungkook asked. Yosang nodded. "Yeah- I'm just not so- oh I'm never running again. My condition is so bad." Jungkook giggled. "Here." He gave him a bottle of banana milk. "Ah thank you koo!" Yosang said with a smile.

"So where was Taehyung yesterday?" He asked. Jungkook his smile immediately disappeared. "Koo? Did something happen?" He asked. Jungkook just looked down. "Please.. don't talk about him." He sighed. He could already feel tears prickle in his eyes. Yosang placed his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook looked at him. "I'm sorry for asking. I didn't know." He apologized. Jungkook just smiled and shook his head.

"No it's fine you don't need to apologize!" He said. Yosang smiled at him. "I can tell you what happened. I trust you." Jungkook added. Yosang nodded. "When I came home I went to Taehyung his room since he wasn't responding. When I came inside he.. was having sex with his ex and just acted l-like there was nothing wrong.. so I packed my stuff and left the house and my older bestfriend and his boyfriend found me so now I'm staying at their house."

Jungkook wiped the tears away. Yosang wrapped his arms around his and let the younger boy rest his head on his shoulder. "Oh koo I'm so sorry that that happened.. you deserve better!" He said.

Jungkook just giggled. "No it's fine. I guess he didn't like me that much. No one does." He smiled but inside it just hurt so much. Yosang just chuckled and caressed his back. "Don't say that koo! Your two friends and me are here for you." He smiled. Jungkook sighed and looked at him. "Thank you sang." He said.

__

Jungkook was washing his hands. He looked in the mirror and just sighed. He then heard a door open. "Hey koo. Is everyone is class?" Yosang asked. Jungkook nodded. Yosang smirked and locked the door. Jungkook looked confused. "Sang? Why are you locking the door?" He asked. Yosang turned around with a smirk.

He grabbed jungkook by his hips and pinned him onto the wall. "S-sang! Let me g-"

"Shhhh baby. They will hear us. Be a good boy and don't make any noise okay?" He whispered. Jungkook gulped and nodded softly. Yosang pressed his lips against his and went slowly down.  He gave the younger boy little kisses on the neck and then suck it. Jungkook bit his lips, trying not to moan. Yosang bit his neck softly and went everytime harder and harder.

Jungkook could feel the tears roll down his cheek. Yosang looked at him. "Why are you crying? Don't you like it?" He asked. Jungkook shook his head. Yosang smirked and looked down. "Take your pants off." He said. Jungkook looked at him. "W-wh-"
"Now."

Jungkook unzipped his pants and pulled them down.
"And your underwear baby." He smirked. Jungkook slowly pulled his underwear down. Yosang pulled both his pants and underwear down.
"Bend over baby."
__
Jungkook left the building and sat on the ground. He grabbed his phone and decided to text Yoongi.
__
Min_grandpa
(Chat: Yoongi)

Jungkook
Hyung?

Jungkook
Can you come pick me up?

Jungkook
I can't stay here :(

Jungkook
Please

Yoongi
Sure I'll come kookie 🥺

Yoongi
Did something happen? :(

Jungkook
Mhm just.. come fast please :(

Yoongi
Coming!
__
Yoongi parked his car and got out of the car. He ran to the building and looked around him. "Kookie? Where are you?" He yelled.
"H-here.." Jungkook replied. Yoongi looked down and saw the younger boy, hugging his knees. His eyes were puffy and red from crying and on his neck were fresh hickeys. "Kookie... come here." Yoongi opened his arms. Jungkook jumped in his arms and bursted out in tears again.

"W-why does everything h-hate me so m-much..?" He stuttered. "Let's go home okay? Explain what happened when we get home." Yoongi said.

__

"He did what?!" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook looked down. "I'm going to call your school. You're gonna go to a different school it's seriously not safe there for you!" He yelled. "Baby don't yell okay? He's still not calm from what happened." Hoseok said. Yoongi sighed and nodded. He then went upstairs.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook. His hands were still shaking. Hoseok placed his hand on the younger boy his hands. "How are you feeling now?" He asked. A tear rolled down from Jungkook's cheek. "I-I.. I miss Taehyung so much.." Jungkook said. He collapsed in Hoseok's arms. "I hate this. I really do. Why are bad things happening to me?" He sobbed.

Hoseok just pet his head. "I'm so sorry Jungkook." Hoseok whispered.
__
"I'm back!" Jimin smiled. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at him. "Did you miss me?" Jimin asked. Taehyung just gave him an annoyed look. "Right! You can't talk! Let me take that tape off your mouth." Jimin chuckled. He ripped the tape of his mouth. "Aish! Can't you be more careful?" He said. Jimin laughed. "Why should I?" He smirked.

"Are the handcuffs comfortable?" He laughed. Taehyung rolled with his eyes. "Oh yeah they are soooo comfortable I could even use it as a pillow! Of course not dumbass." He said. Jimin slapped his face. "Shut it with the sarcastic talk." He said. Taehyung just rolled with his eyes.

"Why am I even handcuffed? You think I will run away or something?" He asked. Jimin nodded. "I've known you my whole life Tae. You always run away from your problems." Jimin smirked. Taehyung just looked down. "Tsh, so do you." He replied. Jimin grabbed him by the hair and threw him on the floor.
"Stop being such a brat or I'll hurt you more." He said. Taehyung looked at his wrist and saw a little cut because of the handcuffs. He just rest his head on the cold, hard floor. He wants his angel back.

 He wants his angel back

Poor taekook :(