14| 𝐻𝑒𝑦

- 5 months later -

"You're a cheater! It was my turn not yours!" Jungkook yelled. Yoongi laughed. "You had to pick two cards which means you have to skip your turn." He explained. Jungkook placed his card next to him and crossed his arms. "I'm not playing anymore!" He said. Yoongi laughed and Jungkook smiled.

Hoseok came in the living room with a plate of cookies. "Made some cookies!" He smiled. Jungkook took a cookie and took a bite of it. He smiled more. "Hyunggg your cookies are so good!" He said with his mouth full. Hoseok giggled. "Thanks koo."

Jungkook has been doing great these last months. He has been 5 months clean and he follows therapy to forget all the trauma that has happened in the past. Hoseok and Yoongi always stay with him so he doesn't do anything dumb.

Hoseok turned the tv on and couldn't believe what was on the news. "Guys come take a look." He said. The two younger boys got up and looked at the tv screen.

"Today there has been a 21 year old guy named Park Jimin that has been arrested. He held a guy same age as him named Kim Taehyung in his house and abused him mentally and sexual.

"Oh poor Tae.." Jungkook said. "Jimin was always a psychopath that kept people who he loves for himself." Hoseok sighed. Jungkook looked at Hoseok and Yoongi.
"Can I meet Tae?" He asked. Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other. "Uhmm are you sure koo?" Hoseok said. Jungkook nodded. Yoongi sighed. "Alright you can meet him." He said. Jungkook his bright bunny smile appeared on his face.

__
Kim_Gayhyung
(Chat: Taehyung)

Jungkook
Hey tae :)

Jungkook
Can we meet at the park today?

Jungkook
I wanna talk with you

Taehyung
Omg

Taehyung
Angel I missed you so much 🥺

Taehyung
Yes we can meet today!!

Jungkook
I missed you too tae :)

Jungkook
So let's meet at 4PM?

Taehyung
Yes sure! :)

Jungkook
See you soon 🥰

Taehyung
💗
__
Taehyung couldn't believe it. After 5 months he's seeing his angel again. Taehyung jumped happily and collapsed on the couch. A big smile appeared on his face. "I've missed you so much angel." He whispered.
__

"Koo that outfit looks gorgeous on you! Don't be so insecure you're beautiful." Hoseok said. Jungkook sighed. "No hyung! I got to find the perfect outfit! This is really important." Jungkook said. Hoseok sighed. "What about those clothes?" Hoseok pointed at the green sweater and light blue jeans. "Add some chains and boom you will look amazing!" He said. Jungkook smiled and nodded.

He put the clothes on and put some chains on his pants. "How do I look?" Jungkook asked.
Hoseok smiled. "Perfect! He'll love it!" He said.
Jungkook giggled.
__
Jungkook sat down on a bench and looked around him. There was no sign of Taehyung. He grabbed his phone and checked the time.
It was 3:59PM. After a few seconds it was 4:00PM.

"Hello angel."
Jungkook lifted his head to see the older boy standing in front of him. "I'm always on time you know?" He said. Jungkook giggled. Taehyung sat next to him. "So you wanted to talk?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded.
"I don't think you cheated on me on purpose. Can you maybe explain what exactly happened?"
Taehyung sighed and nodded.
"I was super drunk and Jimin was not. When I'm drunk I'm a complete idiot so I do dumb stuff. Jimin knew how drunk I was so he just didn't do anything about it because he wanted to ruin our relationship. After you broke up with me, he kept me for himself. I haven't went outside for months because he held me handcuffed in his room. I'm sorry that I have cheated on you. I love you and I always have loved you." Taehyung explained.

He looked at the younger boy, who's full with tears. "Angel are you okay?!" Taehyung asked. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.
"Tae I'm so sorry that happened to you.. I love you too." Jungkook said. Taehyung softly smiled and he hugged him back.

They broke the hug and looked at each other and couldn't stop smiling. Jungkook pressed his lips against Taehyung's. He wraps his arms around his neck. Taehyung smiled and puts his hands on his cheeks. They break the kiss and giggle.

"I've missed you so damn much." Jungkook said. Taehyung pressed a kiss on his nose. "Same did I." He said.

__

Jungkook put his clothes in the suitcases.
"Can't believe you're going now." Yoongi said. Jungkook giggled. "Hyung it's not like I'm moving to the other side of the world! We can always meet." Jungkook smiled. Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook got up and grabbed his suitcases. Hoseok looked at Taehyung. "Hey hyung.." Taehyung said. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you." He said. Taehyung smiled. "It's fine hyung! I forgive you okay?" Taehyung said. Hoseok nodded.
Jungkook and Yoongi came downstairs. "I'm ready!" Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. Before they left the house they said goodbye to the couple and went in the car.

They both put their seatbelts on and looked at each other. "When we get home can we cuddle?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung giggled. "Of course angel." Taehyung replied. He placed a hand on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook his cheeks turned light pink. Taehyung chuckled.
"You're so adorable."

Finally a not sad chapter 🥰