𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

It was a free day for the members of ATEEZ when little Hongjoong decided to pay a visit. Luckily for him, all the others had gone out for the night. He didn't plan on slipping, but as soon as he got dressed up, he couldn't help it.

For their recent comeback, Hongjoong had been wearing all kinds of skirts. He loved them, even openly admitted that they make him feel pretty, which is why he then decided to order some of his own. So, when he decided to stay back at his studio one night, he decided to order many. And I mean many cute little skirts.

Although hiding the package had been rather difficult as, living in a dorm where everyone is rather open about things, they had tried to open it. Even held the package over their heads so his tiny body was unable to reach.

After ordering them, he had been looking through twitter posts, many fans had started posting photos of what they want ATEEZ to be dressed in. They wanted most of the members in more feminine clothes, but him in more masculine, which admittedly upset him a little. But he just continued looking anyway.

Which then led to him buying cute accessories to go with the skirts. He was going all out: necklaces, chokers, stockings, the lot really. But he hadn't had very much alone time in the recent months to try them all out.

So, when the opportunity came, he decided to stay back. To begin with, he painted his nails a baby pink colour. Next he decided to lay out all the outfits and choose.

To which he decided on a pale pink pleated skirt and a white top that had baby printed on it.

He squealed as he quickly slipped them on.

Once he was done, he turned to look at himself in the mirror whilst flattening out his skirt.

"Pretty," He sighed with a dreamy look on his face. He twirled and giggled as the skirt flew.

"Joongie so cute!"

Before he even realised, he slipped into little space.

He was a closeted little, always hoping his members didn't find out. If they did, he was afraid he would get shunned and left to his own devices. A baby as a leader? Yeah, no.

Anyway, they weren't here at the minute, so Joongie didn't really care.

He went over to the display wardrobe that Seonghwa had brought and built for him to display his many bags and pulled out a medium sized box. It was filled with all his little stuff. But it had a lock so no one could get in. Only he knew where the key was.

Fishing out the key from under his mattress, he opened it and hastily pulled the lid off, pulling out a cute bottle, a paci and a colouring book. He was artsy in and out of his headspace and loved colouring. Although one time he had accidently drawn on their wall whilst in littlespace and had to quickly wash it off before the other found out. It was stressful.

Rather quickly and cutely, he waddled to the kitchen with his bottle in hand and paci between his pink lips.

"Wha Joonie dwink?" He pondered whilst stroking his chin, other arm crossed over his stomach as he shifted from foot to foot.

If he had juice, he would need to pee a lot, but if he had milk, he would regress younger.

He decided on having juice.

Joongie walked to the cupboard and rummaged around looking for the juice that Seonghwa had brought recently, pulling out the bottle once he had found it.

"It empty! Joongie wan juicey!" Stomping his foot as he complained. He whined as he threw the bottle to the other side of the room.

"Joonie haf miwk den," Hongjoong stated to no one as he walked over to the fridge. At least they had milk.