𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚞𝚝

"Everyone, make sure you're ready!"

Every member of ATEEZ was currently bustling about, getting ready for their big day out. Today, they were going to the amusement park. And better yet, the littles got to be little. It was one of the main positives of coming out as being littles to ATINY. Many other groups also came out, so it was deemed okay for them to do the same.

"You ready to go, baby?" Wooyoung asked the little that he was sticking some shoes on. Hongjoong clapped as he wiggled with excitement.

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Jongho came up behind him, getting ready to be the one that carries the youngest little. Then, behind him was Seonghwa, trotting along happily.

"It will be fine, Jongho. As long as we each have a little with us, we'll be fine. Plus, the managers are going to be there," San said, taking responsibility as the eldest of the caregivers. He was currently trying to wrestle some shoes on Yunho, as the mentally younger giggled and wriggled, trying to escape to annoy his appa. "No baby, stop, or we're going to be late," He reminded, knowing he didn't have to scold Yunnie to get him to do as he was told.

"Okay, yeah. We can do this," Jongho sighed out, mentally preparing himself as he lifted Hongjoong into his arms and onto his hip. The little had decided that he didn't want to talk today, which was okay. They could deal with that. It was just, the caregivers, along with Yeosang, were nervous about today as it was their first time being little in public with everyone knowing.

They quickly made their way out of the door and into the minivans that the two managers were driving. Instead of taking the minibus, they decided to take two vans, so the boys had more space to relax due to the nervousness the day might bring.

"Morning boys', you all ready?" One of them questioned, opening the door for the first four members to settle in. In one van, there was Jongho, Hongjoong, Mingi, and Yunho. Then the rest in the other.

"Morning, sorry for the wait. Jongho was kinda stressing," Mingi said, laughing when he heard an offended 'hey' from the maknae.

As they climbed in, all that was heard were the excited exclamations from the littles that were coming from the other group. The oldest ones in the headspace were rather excited, Yeosangs previous anxieties diminishing once they stepped into the van. The excitement meant they needed to make sure that they wouldn't run off, which was a high possibility.

After settling down and belting up, they were off. In the second van, the littles just rambled on and on, nearly deafening the caregivers and manager. But in the other one, they seemed rather hesitant.

"We be okay, right daddy?" Yuno questioned, playing with Mingi's fingers as his little mind went over everything bad that could possibly happen.

"Yeah, bud, as long as you stay with one of us, everything would be okay," Mingi reassured, chuckling at the mentally younger's hesitance. Yunho whined, cuddling up to the other as best as he could in the awkward distance between them both.

Behind them, Hongjoong was non-verbal as he murmured, looking at Jongho as if he was supposed to know and understand what he was on about.

"What petal, I can't understand," He said, rather concerned. The fact that the other was as young as he was, in his usual young headspace, did nothing for his worrying. What if something happened? The boy wouldn't be able to tell him if anything was wrong, he couldn't even speak!

Hongjoong just whined and reached out with one hand, not liking the car ride at all. But due to the seats, there was no way for Jongho to gather the boy in his arms and give him the comfort he seeks. When he couldn't get out, his whines turned into cries, both hands coming out to try and grab at his dada, with no luck.