𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊 I𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚎

"Hey, baby" Seonghwa cooed down to the little currently laying over his lap.

Jongho babbled back, big round eyes staring up at the older as he shifted slightly in his lap. Seonghwa looked down at the maknae and smiled fondly. It was just the two in the dorms today, the others had decided to take the other littles out for the day. Probably going to a park or something. Jongho didnt want to join them. So, today was momma and Jongie day.

"Does baby want some milk?"

"Ye' momma" Jongie replied back, albeit slightly slurred as he had slipped quite young. However not young enough to be completely no verbal. So, around 2.

"Okay bubba lets go. Momma will get some milk for his baby" Seonghwa slowly stood, making sure he had a careful, secure hold on the kiddo. "Aww youre so adorable!" He squealed as he looked down, his heat bursting at the cuteness of the youngest.

The two wandered over to the small kitchen area and Seonghwa settled Jongho down in one of the chairs. He could walk, but when he was little, he preferred to be carried, as when he wasnt in littlespace, he was the one carrying the other members most of the time.

"Momma, is Jongie a good boy? Even though he didnt want to go to park with bubba and Sannie hyungie?" The boy questioned. He felt bad, he wanted to go with his baby brother, hyung and appas, but he also wanted some time with his momma as his younger brother had been taking up most of the others attention lately as he got too stressed.

Seonghwa, hearing this, turned around and immediately put the bottle down and went over to the boy. "Of course not baby. It's fine not to want to go. I mean, it's understandable, your mama and Sannie hyungie can get a little too hyper cant they?" Seonghwa chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "But little one, you're such a good boy. Mommas good boy baby"

Jongho beamed up at this, loving the attention and the love that was being aimed solely at him.

"Mommas goo' boy" He mumbled. "That's right darling. Mommas good boy" Seonghwa gave him a small squeeze and went to collect the bottle off the counter. Then walked over to the boy and held his hand out for him to take.

Jongho clung onto the hand immediately, using it to stabilise himself as he got up from the chair. Even though the boy liked being carried, it was a little difficult for them to do it constantly due to his build. But he understood. So it wasnt too bad. He still took the outstretched hand with a smile.

Together, they both walked to the lounge once again, hand in hand.

"Come on baby" Seonghwa sat down and patted his lap, gesturing the other to sit. Jongho immediately sat down with a giggle, flopping down onto the elder. Seonghwa laughed at the action, gathering the boy in arms and giving him the bottle.

Jongho took it and started drinking, eyes glued to the TV currently playing the show the two were watching before they went to get Jongho a bottle.

Time passed as the two sat, contently, watching the TV, wrapped around each other. The door opened, signalling the others were home. Jongho huffed as he heard the other littles run in, calling out the caregiver that was currently with him.

Dont get him wrong, the boy liked having his brothers, but he really wanted to spend more time with his momma by himself. Without anyone else there.

"Momma, momma I'cweam!" The youngest of the littles came in, shouting. Hongjoong. Jongho got annoyed as his momma began paying attention to his bubba instead of him. But Seonghwa had been with him for ages before today! Jongho never gets to cuddle with momma.

Taking one last look at the rest, Jongho quietly slipped out of the room, walking to his shared one. Tears began to trickle down his face as he felt alone, listening to all the laughter and happiness come from the other room.