𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝!

((This is following on from the idea that the hyung line are littles as it's just too cute!) Request from someone on A03)

Today Yunho had decided to remind his caregivers that Halloween was coming up. Meaning, they had to get costumes! What little boy wouldn't want to dress up as a scary vampire or kitten?

"Appa! But we need costume!" He whined, having a mild tantrum.

San sighed, they had just gotten back from their schedule for the day and the 2nd youngest little had slipped. Which wasn't a problem, they could do with having much more regular little days, but he had the childish excitement for Halloween.

"Baby, we can see what we can do, but there's no promises" He said, bringing Yunho down to the sofa and cuddling with the boy. If he could get the littles mind off of Halloween, then there wouldn't be a problem.

But...once their oldest and loudest little heard the last part of little Yu-Yus' tantrum, he immediately slipped and ran over.

"Appa, we need to dress up! Halloween is coming up! Yu-Yu was right!" He shouted, having far too much energy after the day they had.

"Baby..." San sighed. Luckily, Mingi had walked into the room at that point. He heard what was going on and decided to help his fellow caregiver out a bit.

"Hwa-Hwa, what did appa say to Yu-Yu, huh? Plus, don't forget about our indoor voices please" He reminded, sitting down on the sofa only to get a lap full of a sleepy Yunho. San huffed, seeing the little ditch him for the other caregiver and pulled Seonghwa onto his lap.

"But...are we gonna dress up? I wanna look scary!" He whined, pouting and snuggling down into Sans embrace, getting quite sleepy himself.

"I'm sure we can prince. We'll have to see if we're busy on Halloween anyway" Mingi said, causing San to groan as he realised that they most likely weren't free. Which would mean grumpy littles.

"Let's get you guys to beddie-byes, yeah?"

The caregivers quickly got all the littles to bed and asleep, before they all sat in the lounge, having a little mothers meeting.

"Well I just spoke with our managers and we do have a schedule on Halloween, so..." Wooyoung went off, letting out a sad sigh as he realised what this would mean. "Plus, it's not like we can do trick or treating anyway...we're idols for gods sake!"

"Hmm...what if.." Jongho trailed off, thinking of a plan. In the end he just drew up a blank, not finding anyway to work around the fact.

Their little gathering was disturbed by Sans phone ringing. He picked it up and quickly fell into conversation with who ever it was, smiling as the other spoke. The other memebers watched on, wanting to know who it was.

"Yeah, of course! Thank you so much!" He brightly said, hanging up the phone. San looked around, smirk on his lizard-like face and said. "We got a plan"

-----

The next time the littles come out is 3 days shy of Halloween, and they still didn't have a costume! They were quite upset at the fact.

Yeosang and Seonghwa were on the floor whining whilst Yunho was sitting at the table, munching on his snack. Hongjoong was also sitting on the floor, but more on Wooyoungs lap as he helped the boy with the large, foam building blocks, staking them up.

"Daddy, does this mean we aren't having Halloween?" Yeosang pouted up at Mingi, giving him his best puppy dog eyes to try to convince the other.

"You know we're idols Sangie. As much as daddy wants to take you babies trick or treating, there's a meanie bug going around. And we want you little ones to be nice and safe baby" He said, lying straight to he littles face.