𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙵𝚞𝚗!

"Mama, sing!" Yunho called out, his loud voice coming out over the beats of the music.

The house of ATEEZ was currently dealing with a small lockdown, meaning they had to stay at the dorm for 2 weeks tops. They had done many things as a small family, the littles making daily appearances.

Together they have drawn, they've painted, had a dress-up day, and a fashion show. Now, they were having a karaoke session. The littles against the caregivers.

"Maybe in a second darling. Let me just get this one changed, then I'll be back" Wooyoung said back, lifting the youngest little up and walking out of the room with him.

The other caregivers were singing their hearts out to one of BTS's new songs, absolutely smashing it whilst making a fool of themselves to make the little's laugh.

"Light it up like dynamite!"

"Daddy funny!" Yeosang laughed out loudly, watching as Mingi belted out the lyrics whilst jumping up and down. On the sofa, Seonghwa was bouncing along whilst watching Mingi, mouth open in concentration.

Jongho was secretly filming the whole ordeal, laughing quietly to himself as he watched his family be themselves.

"Can I have some juice please appa?" Yunho asked San, not taking his eyes off the display of madness in front of him.

At that moment, Wooyoung walked in carrying Hongjoong. He quickly settled the boy in San's lap after he heard what the second youngest little had asked for.

"I'll go get them a drink, you stay here," He said, making his way to the kitchen and grabbing the four sippy cups that were on the work surface and filled each with the preferred juice of the specific little. Also making sure to grab some bottles of water for the others so they don't hurt their voice too much. Especially since it wasn't even lunchtime yet.

"Here we go my babies," He cooed down to them, handing them their bottles with a fond hair ruffle. By now, Mingi had finished singing and had, ungracefully, collapsed onto the sofa next to Seonghwa, the little stroking the taller male's hair as he giggled.

"Well that was...something" Jongho jokingly said, coming to wrap Yeosang in his arms as the other shuffled onto his lap.

"What we do now?" Yunho asked, taking a sip of his juice and looking around at everyone in the room with big, questioning eyes.

"Hmm, I think it's time to sleep," Mingi said, stretching his limbs out even further.

"No nap!" Hongjoong complained, face scrunched in frustration as his daddy joked, but he didn't quite realise.

"Not yet little one, after lunch. Daddy was only joking" San said, chuckling as the little whipped his head around to face him and look at him so seriously.

"Bubba silly" Yunho said, laughing. Causing the others to also giggle.

Hongjoong just huffed, but went back to sipping on his juice, quickly forgetting what had happened as he looked around the room and out the window.

"Dadda, is Santa going to be here soon?" Seonghwa questioned their youngest caregiver, looking up from the mop of his daddy's hair and finding the other sitting on the other sofa.

"Very soon baby, only a couple of weeks" He replied, smiling as he thought of all the gifts the caregivers had purchased for the littles.

"A couple of weeks?! But that's so long!" Yeosang complained, flapping his arms as he thought of the many days that they would have to suffer before Santa is to deliver the toys.