𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠!

(Just imagine that 'Fever Road' is filmed in winter)

Today, the rowdy group were filming a new show for their ATINY. It was called 'ATEEZ Fever Road' and it was full of many fun games to play! Which didn't go down with the littles all too well. Their schedule jad been so packed as of late that they hadn't had time to regress at all. And the fun games they were allowed to play left every member on edge. Luckily, the managers and staff knew of their littlespaces, so as soon as the cameras are turned off, they would be allowed to regress.

It started with Yeosang in the bus. When he sat down next to Mingi, he felt his littleside try and break through.

"Hmm..."

He whined out, catching the attention of the caregiver sitting next to him. Mingi turned to face the little sat next to him and leaned into his space to whisper in his ear so the camera couldn't catch what they were saying.

"Yeosang-ah, stay big for me, okay? We've only just started filming so you can slip later on after filming" He stated firmly, not in a mean way. But just so it catches the attention of the little slipping.

Yeosang turned, nodding towards his caregiver. "Okay da-Mingi" He flushed when he realised the mistake, but jut turned around and slotted into conversation with the others.

The next time a little made a slight appearance was when the drums sounded out, scaring the youngest little, Hongjoong, who squealed and reached for the nearest persons hand. Which was Seonghwa, who immediately looked over to Wooyoung, not quite knowing what to do.

"Joongie-hyung, try stay big for me, okay?" He spoke, lips not moving so it looked as if he wasn't speaking at all. Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa, then over at Wooyoung, dropping the hold he had on the elders hand. He nodded and looked down, ashamed.

They walked on, completing the mission with finding the keys and made their way into the big house. With the next part, another little showed that they were present. When it came to opening the mysterious box in front of them, Yunho was more than scared. What if they hid a snake in there!

Luckily, he wasn't made to open it, it was Hongjoong.

"There could be a big spider!" He whispered to himself, holding onto his ankles in his cross legged position on the floor. Luckily, it wasn't caught in the recorded audio. Once that section was done, they were allowed to wander around as they pleased, but following the rules on respecting the house. Some played card games, Jongho played the piano and others took a nap. They were going to go outside soon, so they were saving all energy for that.

"But...I got dat card" Seonghwa whined from his position playing with cards. Yunho heard this and shook his head. "Nu-uh, I won!"

San, seeing they were going to throw a tantrum, quickly stepped up. "That's enough boys, no whining-" He was cut off by someone playing music rather loudly and Mingi shooting up from his chair and running, only to turn back and sit down, laughing at himself.

"I thought it was the drums!" He laughed, causing the littles to both laugh.

But, the noise was just Jongho. He had found a piano and had decided to play it, knowing he had a little shadow following him. Hongjoong sat on the floor, watching Jonghos' every move, very clearly slipping into his littlespace.

The managers on set quickly saw all this and decided to suggest they play outside to the filming crew, who had immediately said yes and began to filter outside, followed by the members.

They played basket ball, Mingi making a fool out of himself with his clumsy, long limbs, laughing each time as he is just a loveable goof.

Once the weather started to get cold and the boys were adopting red noses, they decided that the members should go inside, get warm. So, they decided to start a mission, sounding out the drums.