𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚢

****Warning, sensitive topics. Don't read if you don't want to****

He didnt mean to.

He was the leader; he wasnt supposed to act out and be bratty. But he was just having a bad day, everyone has bad days right?

ATEEZ were getting ready to, yet again, perform THANXX. Everyone was used to the dance on stage now, so it wasnt much of a big deal anymore. But it still left them feeling slightly jittery with nerves as adrenaline ran through their systems.

Everyone was excited, except for the small blueberry.

He was sitting down on the sofa bench whilst the others messed about, trying to distract themselves from the performance they were about to do. His eyes were glossy, and a pout had formed onto his delicate mouth after the scolding he had just received. Arms crossed looking like a moody toddler.

"Come on Joong-ah, if you frown like that any longer, youll get wrinkles" Seonghwa tried to lighten the mood, instead he made the pouting boy jump slightly and huff again as he turned around to face away from Seonghwa.

"Okay, look, I dont know whats wrong with you right now, but we have a performance in 5 minutes, so you better lighten up, Hongjoong" Seonghwa said sternly as he watched the childish behaviour come from his leader.

It wasnt uncommon for the boy to act like this. At least, in front of him it wasnt. What was strange was the fact that he was acting this way in front of everyone.

"Go away" He mumbled, still not looking over in Seonghwas direction. Seonghwa just sighed as he got up and walked away to the other members, already having enough of the boys attitude.

"Is hyung okay?" A concerned San asked as Seonghwa reached the boys. "Yeah, hes fine" San didn't look convinced as he shared a look with Wooyoung, who was also watching his leader.

"Okay boys, on the stage now!" A staff member shouted, directing them to the stage.

Hongjoong huffed as he got up, trailing slowly behind his band members with crossed arms still. A manager walked up behind him. "Look Joong-ah, I'm sorry for shouting, but you cant act like that. Youre the leader buddy. Stop" It wasnt one of the nice managers. He was off sick, so they were stuck with a temporary replacement. He was a big guy, tall and broad, stern face and authoritive voice. Joong found him slightly scary. Especially after he got a scolding from him.

The boy just huffed again and sped up, catching up with his members, leaving the manager behind. Unfortunately, the manager had a short temper. Hopefully he didn't let it out on the boy.

-----

The performance went by well, they had to perform a couple of times to get it perfect, but they did it. And now, they were tiredly walking back to their dressing room.

That was until a certain someone started to complain.

"I want to go home" Hongjoong huffed as he stormed past the other members, pushing his way through the two tallest and into the room, where he waddled over to the bench and plopped down onto it.

"For Gods sake Hongjoong. Stop being a brat!" Seonghwa had had enough and was at his wits end with the boy. The others just watched, not used to seeing this.

"I'm not! I just want to go home!" The other screeched with a stormy face and wide eyes full of irritation.

"Hyung, not here" Jongho tried. "No, go away. I dont want to talk to you! I dont want to talk to anyone!" He shouted.

Jongho sat back, shocked. Never has his hyung shouted at him like that. As if he was the one that was older. It made him want to take the boy over his knee and teach him a lesson, like how his mother used to. But he refrained himself from reaching over and just turned to chat with Yunho instead.