Chapter One

Key
(YN)= your name
(LN)= Last name
(HC)= hair color
(EC)= eye color
'___'= thoughts

Author's note:
Thank you to anyone who is willing to give this a read, I've always enjoyed yandere x reader stories, but I never found one that was mostly through the yandere own pov. I hope you enjoy reading chapter one!
(Chapter one has no specific character pov)
_________________________________________

A boy was walking down the street after saving a dog from being run over, it was the physic boy Kusuo Saiki who some would say is the happiest boy alive and he can have anything! But in his eyes they were all wrong, well kinda. While he does have the issue with his powers being out of hand sometimes and his peaceful life mostly being ruined by all sorts of obstacles, there is one person who he is quite fond of, well some people would say obsessed but that's just his love. It is his childhood friend and neighbor (YN), he doesn't even know how their friendship started, all he remembers is helping her up after she tripped when they were still five and it blossomed into a friendship. Even after all their time together she still doesn't know about his powers and he enjoys that, it just means he can spy on her more without her knowledge.

"Ha..... ha Kusuo you almost left without me!" The shorter girl said out of breath, "Jeez I said to wait for me!" 'Ah she's so cute out of breath like that, but what if she hurts herself one day trying to catch up? I should stop soon, but she looks so cute sweating and flushed like that.' "K-kusuo is something wrong? You're staring at me so seriously."

"No, just thinking how early I should leave you behind tomorrow," he wasn't going to really do that, if he doesn't see her at least once in the morning his whole day will be ruined. Last time she was sick he almost blew up everything in his way.

"H-hey that's mean! I know you're lonely without me!" She pouted at him which almost gave him a heart attack. 'I even skip out on some of my club activities just so I can walk home with you! If he keeps doing this I'm just gonna go home by myself' He stopped in his tracks and looked back at her.

"Yeah I am so I'll keep waiting," and with that she got extremely flustered 'I-is he being serious? Ah I swear someday he's gonna make my heart explode'," Just kidding, I'll still wait for you though." Dammit he got embarrassed and said that, but what else could he say? 'Yes I miss you so much if I can't see I would destroy this whole planet' even if it was what he was thinking he probably couldn't ever say that.

The pair had reached (YN)'s home and waved goodbye."Ah wait Kusuo after I'm done with my chores do you think I can come over, I think I'll need some help with my homework," in reality she just wanted to spend more time with him. She got a nod of approval and went inside.

'Where the hell is he?' After he left her house he saw his father sitting at the gate, trapped outside the house again."Ah Kusuo welcome home my son, you're running kinda late today huh was it (YN)?" Kusuo nodded, "anyway I'm locked out of the house again can you open it up for me?" He sighed and proceeded to unlock the door for his father,"Woah I love those physic powers of yours I bet (YN) would be pretty impressed by them."

"Ku~ is that you are you back?" A female voice could be heard from the house which made his father end the conversation to run inside.he walked inside to see his parents arguing again."I hope you're hungry kuku I'm making you breaded pork chops for dindin~, is (YN) coming over again," he nodded,"Good! It's always nice to have her over, I'll get dinner ready right away.

"Hey stop ignoring me! Plus I said I wanted to have steak for dinner!"

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot, if you want I can boil you a leather shoe," he hopes they aren't going to make a scene when (YN) is over after all he wants her to like her future inlaws. He was wondering what went wrong with them, he hopes him and (YN) aren't like that when they get married. Even though he is well aware of her feelings for him due to his telepathy, he hasn't made any attempts to ask her out, why? You may be asking well, Kusuo wants to see how she looks when she confesses to him, after it's a once in a lifetime event for him to her like that, he has to savour that moment when it comes.

After a bit of time passed (YN) showed up. When she arrived she saw the Saiki parents arguing while her and Kusuo ate dinner quietly. (YN) had gotten used to this because she was a regular visitor at the household, of course Kusuos parents didn't bring up his powers in front of her due to Kusuo threatening them both into silence. Kusuo had ended up going off into his own little world when (YN) had brought over some coffee jelly for him, she had always enjoyed looking at him eating happily. Their happiness was soon cut short when Kusuos father was flung at him making him drop his jelly, Kusuo wasn't going to waste the jelly (YN) brought over for him though so he dropped to the floor and caught it in time. Kusuo was done with them at this point, they were going to make (YN) have a worse impression of them. That's when he forced them to hear each other's thoughts, but to (YN) it just seemed like they were accidentally speaking out loud to each other. The night ended with a happy end, (YN) was glad to see that they both made up and Kusuo was happy to get to spend more time with (YN).