Trapped

I woke up to the sound of a sharp beep. I look around and see that I'm in a room with white walls and am in a bed. A hospital bed. I have a night gown thing on for some reason. I look around some more and realize that there's no one in my room or in the other rooms across from me. I look out the door to my right.

All the lights were out except for the one in my room and a flashing red light down a hallway. I try to get up but my head hurts and I'm dizzy. I touch the back of my head only to draw away quickly. I look at my hand and there's blood dripping off my fingers. I call out for help but no one answers.

I struggle to keep myself awake. I felt so tired. After a while I'm finally able to get up. I start walking around the empty or abandoned place. There's no one. No one. I continue walking around towards the red light. It says "Exit" I push open the door and look out to see rolling hills. But everything is dead. All the grass is grey and the trees are crumbling like they are made of brick or grey stone or something. 

 I go back in and sit back down on the bed and cry into my hands. I finally realized that I have no way out. After I cry for a while I start thinking about where to go. I start getting thirsty and I walk around trying to find out if there's anything to drink. There were a few water fountains. I went over to one and pressed the button prepared for water to shoot out but it just gurgles a little and then goes silent.

I look around more exploring all the halls. There's nothing it's as if the entire place was abandoned and they took everything with them. I continue to walk around the empty halls and realize that I'm so fucking dead. I go back to my room and wait.

I keep trying to think about a way to get out but I don't even know how I got here. I feel like I'm on an alien planet. Nothing feels real, everything seems fake. I know nothing about where I am. Yep, I'm fucked. I just wait for a while and then get up again. 

I walk into what looked like a medical exam room and I search for a way out. My only way out. I don't want to wait 3 miserable weeks to die. I would go insane before that. I must die on my own choice. I look around but there are no razors in the room. 

I follow the signs. I need to find the ER. That's where all the medical knifes and shit is. I walk and find a sign that has a little arrow and ER on the end. I walk for about 20 minutes and then open the door to the ER.

There is nothing in there the cabinets are locked. I do see the way out in the cabinet but I can't find anything to break the cabinet. I look around and shit I find what I need. I grab the fire extinguisher and slam it against the wooden cabinets. I slam it repeatedly until the wood splinters. 

I smile but it fades as I realize I must do this. I grab one of the scalpels and take it out of the plastic protectant. My hands start to shake. I press the cold blade against my skin and run it up and down my arms. 

I breathe deep and raise the blade. I slash down my wrists. The pain stings but the adrenaline drowns it out. I do it again and again. My wrists pour blood onto the floor and I start to get dizzy. I feel my head pulsing and my body starts to tingle sharply. 

My body burns coldly. I feel my legs go numb along with the rest of my body. My breath gets short and I fall. I sit up but my body leans. I let my head fall back as I hit the tile my vision fades but I'm proud I had the courage to chose my own way out.