Year 3-12 | Myself

"Why would you open it?!" Hermione slapped Ron's shoulders hard. A group of Gryffindors surrounded the firebolt trying to take a look at it. My hair was back up into a bun as I just continued to read.

"Harry!" Nevil and Seamus rushed over to Harry who had just entered the great hall. The three made their way up to the Gryffindor table and in front of the packaging that had already been opened by Ron.

"I-uh.. I didn't mean to open it Harry it was badly wrapped and they made me do it!" Ron pointed at Fred and George.

"Did not!" They both said in unison. I looked up from my book to see Harry unfold the packaging to reveal a new fancy broom, the firebolt, fastest broom in the world.

"For me?... But who sent it?" Harry examined the broomstick in amazement with a smile on his face.

"No one knows" Ron peeked from behind.

"This came with it" Hermione said as she pulled out a huge black feather. Black feather, that's so obvious who it was from, Sirius Black. The two's relationship had gotten much closer in such a small amount of time. Hermione had told me that Sirius actually asked if Harry wanted to live with him instead of the Dursleys. The group of Gryffindors, even Percy Weasley, ran out to the courtyard to see Harry ride his new broom. I walked right behind them only to be stopped by Draco who grabbed on to my wrist. Next to him was Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.

"Do you need something?" I asked batting an eyelash at Pansy. She really was pug-faced.

"My father will hear about your mudblood friend, so will your mother" He muttered. I knew exactly what would happen if he told my mother, she does not like muggle borns at all.

"Your father will also hear about your girlfriend Draco" I said looking over at Pansy who narrowed her eyes at me.

"You'll be sorry you filthy blood-traitor" Pansy gritted her teeth hugging Draco's arm. I wanted to throw up at the sight but chuckled a bit when I realized Draco pulled his arm away. I decided maybe, I should have some fun.

I placed a hand on Draco's cheek, he flinched but didn't pull away instead kept close eye contact with me. I leaned in close, our faces inches apart but he didn't back away.

"Piss off" I whispered with a smile. Pansy slapped my hand away and glared at me as so did Draco. I loved what I had done to him and his little girlfriend.

"Pansy, I'll be happy to have another duel with you if you must" I smirked at her before walking away. I know that wasn't very Clermont of me to do, that wasn't very elegant. I'm myself though, Buckbeak had taught me what being free felt like and I loved that feeling. I don't have to fit into the title of being a Clermont, I don't have to be elegant.

I walked towards the group of Gryffindors surrounding Harry as he got in the firebolt. The broom shot up in the air extremely fast and flew away followed by Harry's screams. We all watched in amazement watching the world's fastest broom fly away.

***

I walked out to the Gryffindor common room in my pajamas unable to sleep. There I saw Harry sitting on a couch in front of the fireplace doing nothing, just staring at the fire.

"Can't sleep?" I said sitting beside Harry. He looked at me with his green eyes nodding, his hair all messy just the way I liked it. His face had many little scars on it from the whomping willow. They weren't deep scars, just light ones, they'll go away in a few weeks. I placed a hand on his cheek tracing my fingers across one of the scars.

"Professor Lupin has resigned" He said.

"Snape must've spread the word around he was a werewolf"

He nodded, "I thought I was going to die, I thought you were also going to die"

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I did almost die to Profesor Lupin but Harry wasn't there to help me, he couldn't have. He was in the lake with the dementors so he couldn't be the one who saved me.

"I- Uh- just guessed because you always put your life on the line for me" He stuttered.

"It's only been the third year of Hogwarts and you almost died at least 10 times" I chuckled.

"Well thank Merlin you were there to save me"

"Always will"

"I'm also looking after you too Evelyn"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, you just never saw it directly" He smirked like he was hiding something. I wasn't going to ask him what he was, I feel like that ruins the surprise in it.

"Well thank you" I kissed his cheek softly. He looked at me with his eyes widened, his face turning red quick. I looked away embarrassed pretending not to notice his gaze.

"Evelyn I have something to tell you" I turned back at him meeting his eyes, butterflies in my stomach. "I-"

"We should get some sleep Harry" I interrupted him not letting him finish his sentence. He was going to say something about the kiss on the cheek and I wasn't sure if I was ready to hear it or if I even wanted to. For obvious reasons if he didn't like that I did that, I don't want our relationship to be awkward. If he did like it though we both know we're too young for a serious relationship. I just liked it how it was right now.

"Yeah, right" Harry looked down at the ground.

"Goodnight Harry" I said walking back up to the girl's dormitories.

"Goodnight" I heard him call out, his voice was quiet and saddened.

(A/N) The story hit 600 reads! I was not seeing this coming at all. Thank you too anyone who read up to this far you have no idea what it means to me! Love you guys all :)