Con.

October 14, 2000

He knelt on one knee after finishing his speech showing my a simple yet beautiful diamond ring. I didn't hesitate and got off the thestral, throwing my arms around him. Everything was so perfect. We were in the forbidden forest just by ourselves wearing our Yule Ball gowns.

October 20, 2000

I took a deep breath and walked down towards the Hufflepuff common room. Hogwarts looked nothing different then the time I was here. I traced the walls along my fingertips remembering every little detail here. I stopped before turning another corner towards the kitchen and took a deep breath before continuing. There I saw the happy boy giving me the usual warm smile even as a ghost that I was finally able to return without crying.

"Hey, Cedric."

June 29, 2002.

Our wedding was small and simple. My dress was an elegant white dress with a blue gradient. Only our close friends and family came. Ron walked me down the isle standing beside Harry and Neville as his best man. Beside me, Hermione and Fleur both could not stop crying. We made our wedding vows and that's when both of us too cried.

The front rows were all empty. When Luna helped us plan the wedding, she left them empty on purpose. One seat for Cedric, one seat for James and Lily Potter, for Sirius, everyone we lost on the way. Harry was more emotional than usual and cried so much before and after the wedding.

January 22nd, 2003.

Our clothes were all over the floor again. I was extremely tired from all the sleepless nights. Although, I do enjoy every second of it spending it with Harry. I got out of bed and put on a white gown feeling extremely nauseous and ran to the bathroom. There I hurdled over the toilet and threw up. I haven't thrown up in a long time and it was extremely strange. That's when it hit me, my cycle was 3 weeks late.

"Harry," I called out for him, "Harry!"

"Yes love?" Harry replied back in our room sounding half asleep.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" I yelled running back into our room.

"What?" He asked putting on his glasses and sitting up to look at me.

"I think I'm pregnant."

May 14th, 2006.

"What about Albus Severus Potter?" Harry suggested rubbing my stomach.

"Absolutely not. Dumbledore wanted me to leave you and he also raised you as a pig for slaughter! Definitely not Snape either. Do you not remember the things he did to us as a child?" I quickly retaliated.

"Alright, then what else?"

"Remus Rubeus Potter."

"Remus Rubeus Potter, I like that," he said kissing my stomach.

March 13, 2008.

"A girl! Finally!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed excitedly rubbing my big stomach. "She'll be so proper like you were."

I didn't reply and only laughed slightly looking at her. I wasn't going to raise my daughter the way I was raised. She'll be able to do whatever she wants, no strict rules. If anything, I want my daughter to be mischievous. Professor McGonagall's smile slowly faded realizing I didn't agree and took out a calendar.

"The day all three Potters are in Hogwarts is the day I retire..." She said sighing causing a small laughter out of me.

~***~

September 1st, 2017

September 1st, 2017.

"Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin?" Remus asked just as James left to board the train.

"Remus Rubeus Potter, I once knew a man. Severus Snape. He may have made some bad decisions in his life but he is the bravest man I've ever known," Harry replied kneeling down in front of him.

"But just say that I am."

"Then Slytherin House will have gained a wonderful young wizard," I replied with a smile.

"But listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account," Harry added on.

"Really?"

"Really."

The whistle indicating the train's department went off that had a strange nostalgic feeling to it. "Ready?" I asked placing my hand on Remus's shoulder.

"Ready."