Year 6-10 | Secrets

'Ministry Disappearances Continue'

 Voldemort has been on the move attacking anyone at the ministry who stand for muggle rights

Voldemort has been on the move attacking anyone at the ministry who stand for muggle rights. The missing list grows as days goes by. These events happen leaving no evidences behind. Seeing how easy it is for Voldemort to get to them, it could be any moment until he comes for Harry again.

"It's so easy for them to get to you, you're bloody lucky you weren't killed," Hermione muttered reading the daily prophet while walking down the busy corridors, "You have to realize who you are Harry-"

"I know who I am Hermione alright?" Harry said slightly annoyed, "...Sorry."

Around the corner of the corridors, Ron and Lavender were sitting down on the window seat. Lavender was giggling while putting a shiny heart locker around Ron's neck with a big smile. Ron on the other hand had a forced one as if he didn't want to be in his current situation. Their relationship was definitely a one-sided one.

"Of course I'll wear it," Ron said forcing another smile. The smile was so fake it hurt to watch.

"That's my Won Won!" Lavender squealed clinging onto his arm.

"Excuse me I have to go and vomit," Hermione muttered walking away.

"Well, where are you headed to?" I asked Harry clearing my throat.

"To Dumbledore, he wanted to show me something."

"Really?" I paused for a second. I couldn't tell Dumbledore about Draco because of Snape and him going away, now would be a good time. "Can I come with you?"

"Er- I don't know, he said to come alone."

"I just need to talk to him real quick. I'll wait outside if I have to."

"Alright, let's go," He said holding my hand and walking past the busy corridors. We were getting a couple of stares. Considering how fast everything is spread around Hogwarts, by tomorrow everyone would know the chosen one has a girlfriend. I'm proud of it, let them see.

Once we reached Dumbledore's office, the corridors were almost all cleared out. I was getting nervous, I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do. If I do tell Dumbledore, Draco would never want to see me again. While doing that though, I'd be potentially saving a lot of lives.

"Sherbet Lemon" Harry said and with that, the gargoyle statue stepped aside to reveal a circular stone staircase. We stepped inside and headed up the stone staircase and entered Dumbledore's office.